Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I do these changes to my cycle

barham90

Registered
Guyz I'm 27yrs 5'8.5 142lbs less than 10% BF
By researching on the internet I've came to the most affordable good cycle for myself.. last cycle was 6 weeks of test c injects 400mg/w and kickstart with dbol
I gained few pounds which was impossible without the steroid. And that cycle was not perfect i know.

Now 6 months later I want to do my second cycle for bulking ofc
Which is like this:
12 weeks of test c 500mg/w
10 weeks of deca 400mg/w
6 weeks of dbol 30mg/ed

Forget about the AIs and PCT here is plenty of information to decide how to use one.

*What are your thoughts on this cycle plus I wanted to lessen some of the things but if I do am I doing something bad?

*Like I want to kickstart dbol 30mg/ed for 4 weeks instead of 6 weeks. And stay with 500mg/w test c, 400mg/w deca for 12 weeks, 10 weeks.

*And can I interchange the test c with test e in the 6th month? For better results I think, with the same dosage? I've read that it's better to interchange them if you liked so to get better results instead of just using one of them for the rest of the 12 month cycle due to tolerance...

*Is it alright to mix deca and test in the same syringe to decrease shots and scars?

*And one last thing on the dosages:
What about 12 weeks of test c 400mg/w (instead of 500mg/w)
10 weeks of deca 250mg/w (instead of 400mg/w)
4 weeks of dbol 30mg/ed

-------
I'm not pro at using steroids so any advice will be appreciated.
Sorry for any mistake (eng is my second language)

This thread is going to require some time to decipher and translate. I am having a hard time figuring out just what your questions are. If you can clarify what your current cycle is going to be exactly. Then write out any specific questions you have about potential changes and why you want to make those changes. If you can do this I can better help you. I am sure others in this forum will take a crack at your questions so be patient and answers will come.

As posted in the prior comment (the cycle in pictire)
My main questions are;
Can I mix test c 500mg and deca 400mg when I inject them in the same syringe?

And can I reduce the 6 week usage of dbol to 4 weeks?

You can mix both brother ! What's the mg per ml? If it's 200 per ml that's about 2.5 cc which is a good amount of oil in 1 shot. Also 6 weeks I my opinion is the maximum time I would run an oral. I've always kept mine at 3-4 weeks..after 4 weeks your longer esters start to build and you can come off the pills. Keep in mind your liver goes through the ringer on dbol. Make sure you have a good liver care program. Be safe, eat big and clean and you'll see really nice gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can mix both brother ! What's the mg per ml? If it's 200 per ml that's about 2.5 cc which is a good amount of oil in 1 shot. Also 6 weeks I my opinion is the maximum time I would run an oral. I've always kept mine at 3-4 weeks..after 4 weeks your longer esters start to build and you can come off the pills. Keep in mind your liver goes through the ringer on dbol. Make sure you have a good liver care program. Be safe, eat big and clean and you'll see really nice gains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother, the deca is in 250mg/ml and the cypionate is in 200mg/ml
About how much ml should I shot if I wanted to shot 400 deca twice a week?

And by mixing I don't face any unwanted effects?

The way you calculate your mL per shot of the deca is via this equation:

250mg = 400mg Cross multiply to get 250x = 400 Then divide by 250 to get xmL = 400mg Final answer = 1.6mL
1mL xmL 250mg

So you would inject 1.6mL's to get a 400mg dose. In your post you said you want to do this 2 times per week for a total of 800mg of deca per week? That is a lot of deca per week in my opinion. How did you determine this dose and have you used deca at this high of a concentration before? Personally, I believe you will experience many side effects at this dose with little benefit. I mean everyone's different, just make sure you have done your homework and are sure about your body and doses.
I am currently taking 600mg Test and 300mg Deca per week. I mix the two steroids in one syringe and inject without any issue. You may see the oils mixing in the syringe but as long as no solids form you are fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, the structure of my calculations did not come out like I wanted. Regardless, the answer is still correct, I just wanted to show you how to do it so you could calculate it on your own in the future.

@fit_pharmD answered your question pretty much perfectly.

To get 400mg/week of deca - inject 1.6mL per week. Ideally you would inject 0.8mL twice per week.
To get 500mg/week of testosterone - inject 2.5mL per week. Ideally you would inject 1.25mL twice per week

You can safely mix the two steroids in the same syringe to reduce the amount of injections you do.

You are 100% right though that nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Wow thanks Fit_PharmD and muskate!
No i dont wannarun 800mg/w of deca.. yeah i got your explanations and it's awesome. Thanks guyz for the answer.
One more last thing; is it better to use test c for the rest of the 12 months or change it in the 6th month to test e?

i'm surprised nobody has chimed in the proper advice here which is steroids are not for you quite yet

if you only weigh 140 pounds and are under 10% body fat. this simply means you aren't eating enough. unfortunately if you use steroids you will get some fast results for sure, but over time you will only spin your wheels like so many others. you really need to dial in that diet first and also improve your workouts

i guarantee that you are failing to eat enough consistently, otherwise you wouldn't be so lean,... i would recommend you bulk up naturally another 15-20 pounds first. then you can worry about steroid use

i'm surprised nobody has chimed in the proper advice here which is steroids are not for you quite yet

if you only weigh 140 pounds and are under 10% body fat. this simply means you aren't eating enough. unfortunately if you use steroids you will get some fast results for sure, but over time you will only spin your wheels like so many others. you really need to dial in that diet first and also improve your workouts

i guarantee that you are failing to eat enough consistently, otherwise you wouldn't be so lean,... i would recommend you bulk up naturally another 15-20 pounds first. then you can worry about steroid use

You gave a great explanation brother, but trust me i eat lots of food anything that is available and take supplements since 6 months and yet that's how i am, i think my test is low which decreases the protein synthesis .. at least thats how I see things. And i'm going to even eat more than now which is more compared to a normal bodybuilder

Guyz I'm 27yrs 5'8.5 142lbs less than 10% BF
By researching on the internet I've came to the most affordable good cycle for myself.. last cycle was 6 weeks of test c injects 400mg/w and kickstart with dbol
I gained few pounds which was impossible without the steroid. And that cycle was not perfect i know.

Now 6 months later I want to do my second cycle for bulking ofc
Which is like this:
12 weeks of test c 500mg/w
10 weeks of deca 400mg/w
6 weeks of dbol 30mg/ed

Forget about the AIs and PCT here is plenty of information to decide how to use one.

*What are your thoughts on this cycle plus I wanted to lessen some of the things but if I do am I doing something bad?

Use dbol at 40-50mgs per day for 4 weeks instead

*Like I want to kickstart dbol 30mg/ed for 4 weeks instead of 6 weeks. And stay with 500mg/w test c, 400mg/w deca for 12 weeks, 10 weeks.

*And can I interchange the test c with test e in the 6th month? For better results I think, with the same dosage? I've read that it's better to interchange them if you liked so to get better results instead of just using one of them for the rest of the 12 month cycle due to tolerance...

Yes, without any problems

*Is it alright to mix deca and test in the same syringe to decrease shots and scars?
Yup, easily

*And one last thing on the dosages:
What about 12 weeks of test c 400mg/w (instead of 500mg/w)
10 weeks of deca 250mg/w (instead of 400mg/w)
4 weeks of dbol 30mg/ed
Keep test and deca higher as you planned

-------
I'm not pro at using steroids so any advice will be appreciated.
Sorry for any mistake (eng is my second language)

I answered every single thing in bold above in the quote

I know you think you are eating enough but what are you eating exactly each day? Post it up here. Are you consistent every day? Eating 3500 calories one day and 1800 the rest of the week is not good enough. At your size there is no way you are consistent with diet and training and not gaining weight.

Back
Top Bottom