Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I get my wife pregnant while on steroids twice?

Testament

Registered
My wife is in her fourth month of pregnancy and I am on a steroid cycle. I'm just wondering if I have sex with her without a condom can I still get her pregnant even while on steroids a second time, and is it safe for the fetus if I were to have sex with no condom. Like I wouldn't be putting steroids inside her and getting absorbed by the baby

Yeah pretty sure you wont be getting the baby dosages of steroids lol

My wife is in her fourth month of pregnancy and I am on a steroid cycle. I'm just wondering if I have sex with her without a condom can I still get her pregnant even while on steroids a second time, and is it safe for the fetus if I were to have sex with no condom. Like I wouldn't be putting steroids inside her and getting absorbed by the baby

You won't get steroids inside of her lol no worries. You have nothing to be concerned, forget the condom she's your wife.

Believe it or not, a pregnant woman can get pregnant again but is very highly unlikely. I won't go into the science behind it but "superfetation" is a real thing, although you probably have higher odds of being struck by lightning or winning the lottery.

As far as having a roided out baby, no dont worry about that.

Thinking about it, it would be kind of cool to see a ripped baby come out and start repping some push-ups lol.

I dont know exactly what the scientists say, But I've knocked the wife up twice on test, tren and Proviron.. Now I'm not saying that happens to everyone nor that my cycle is the only cycle to do it. But it sure tf happened to me Bro!!! Keep that pull out game strong or you'll be a Daddy before long!!!

I dont know exactly what the scientists say, But I've knocked the wife up twice on test, tren and Proviron.. Now I'm not saying that happens to everyone nor that my cycle is the only cycle to do it. But it sure tf happened to me Bro!!! Keep that pull out game strong or you'll be a Daddy before long!!!

You can get your wife pregnant on steroids but not 2 times while she's already pregnant.

its more difficult to get a woman pregnant when you are using steroids but its definitely not impossible... ive seen it MANY times over the years...

The odds of this happening are very low, maybe 2 out of 1 million

The odds of this happening are very low, maybe 2 out of 1 million

And that's just on the idea of her getting pregnant a second time.

While on steroids.

And then worrying about the baby absorbing steroids.

Via his spunk (not sperm).

Now what about those odds?

You can get your wife pregnant on steroids but not 2 times while she's already pregnant.
She was not pregnant already bro. I have 3 kids. Wasnt on at all for my first daughter then I was blasting both times for 2nd and 3rd child. I'm not sure what you're even trying to say or insinuate here. There was a question asked and I answered based on my own personal experience. We dont know 1 another, so to speculate or add details I didnt say is absurd...

She was not pregnant already bro. I have 3 kids. Wasnt on at all for my first daughter then I was blasting both times for 2nd and 3rd child. I'm not sure what you're even trying to say or insinuate here. There was a question asked and I answered based on my own personal experience. We dont know 1 another, so to speculate or add details I didnt say is absurd...

Maybe we didnt understand each other. If your wife is pregnant already, you can't get her pregnant again of course. Can you get her pregnant while you're on steroids? FOR SURE you can, no matter what anyone says.

Go read the first post. It's that members woman who is already pregnant - ignore the fact your post was quoted.

Maybe we didnt understand each other. If your wife is pregnant already, you can't get her pregnant again of course. Can you get her pregnant while you're on steroids? FOR SURE you can, no matter what anyone says.

you CAN get a female pregnant after she is already pregnant. Superfetation is what it is called. I worked at a fertility clinic and this DOES HAPPEN but very rare.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/can-you-get-pregnant-while-pregnant

In order to have a double pregnancy, you’d have to either ovulate while pregnant or have two uteri. Both of those scenarios, again, are highly unlikely.

Ovulating during pregnancy happens so infrequently doctors haven’t been able to study why it may occur.

While uterine abnormalities aren’t quite as uncommon, doctors typically see people with a divided or partially formed uterus, not two separate uteri.

This condition, called didelphic uterus, is rare. While it can cause a double pregnancy, it’s more likely to result in a miscarriage than two pregnancies at the same time.

you CAN get a female pregnant after she is already pregnant. Superfetation is what it is called. I worked at a fertility clinic and this DOES HAPPEN but very rare.

In order to have a double pregnancy, you’d have to either ovulate while pregnant or have two uteri. Both of those scenarios, again, are highly unlikely.

Ovulating during pregnancy happens so infrequently doctors haven’t been able to study why it may occur.

While uterine abnormalities aren’t quite as uncommon, doctors typically see people with a divided or partially formed uterus, not two separate uteri.

This condition, called didelphic uterus, is rare. While it can cause a double pregnancy, it’s more likely to result in a miscarriage than two pregnancies at the same time.

That's crazy but I guess it's somewhat true, in some rare cases you can but it's like 1% of girls that can ovulate while pregnant. The ration of ovulation while pregnant after 3 months is 1 in 100,000,000 (1 in 100million) so yea you can do it but like winning the lottery. I doubt extreme examples match reality.

That's crazy but I guess it's somewhat true, in some rare cases you can but it's like 1% of girls that can ovulate while pregnant. The ration of ovulation while pregnant after 3 months is 1 in 100,000,000 (1 in 100million) so yea you can do it but like winning the lottery. I doubt extreme examples match reality.

Yeah very low chance as I said

Steroids increase multiple pregnancies and build muscle mass in babies. Be very careful. You can wind up with a whole litter of children punching there way out of the womb. Happened to me. Woke up and those little fuckers were running around and moving all the furniture.

Back
Top Bottom