Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I make my own topical steroids?

iTITO23

Registered
Hello all thank you for the help. I can get some good base hormones from my raws supplier, mainly he is offering Trenbolone base, testosterone base, nandrolone base and base Eq. I really would like to make my very own topical creams out of some of these, I'm hoping for some spot enhancement but if not I'm still good bit having to pin. I did a cycle of rs Transaderm last year and it worked great so I know the transdermal route works.

It's not that simple. You can't just rub raw steroid powders on your skin and have them absorbed. If it was that simple, everyone would just do that. I don't think anyone actually likes injecting.

RS Transderm is so effective because the compounds are absorbed into the skin and then enzymatic processes in the body convert the ingredients into their active compounds. Rs Transderm is going to be your best option. Topical products are not easy to make.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pro-Hormones/RS-Transaderm-p105.html

I have some clients from Canada and America,they make steriods for themselves too .
They think it's cheaper and safer to doing this by themselves.
I can teach you how to make it ..or you can ask my friends as well . Generally steriod is easy to make :p

Brewing some injectables and orals is much easier than doing the topical version. Why do you think there are so few companies producing the topical versions of testosterone? Regarding the trenbolone - as far as I know, it can't be used in topical form, because its molecules are too big to get absorbed by the skin. Some of these things are not that easy to do as it seems.

topical is a waste. the amount you absorb is so little that it would cost you 5-6x the amount. Also since you don't know what you're doing i would suggest against this as you can way overdose by accident. Spot enhancement doesn't exist imo. I've tried it and personally don't believe it works. steroids still have to be processed through the liver before they have any androgenic effects

Sounds like a raw suppiler rep from China. But I dont think she is picking up on the topical part.

No kidding, saw that his first post.

I used to read about making transdermal stuff mid 2k. Always read the molecular weight has to be less than 600? Not sure if that's exact.

I used to use Biotest "androsol and nandrosol" with epic results. Was a spary on prohormone. If I could still get that shit, I would not even use gear. Felt a surge from that stuff.

If anyone has some detail steps on how this is done, I'd read with interest. Not sure I'd do it as gear is rather inexpensive now anyway with all the UG's out and about..

Dan duchaine wrote an article about 20 years ago on making transdermal tren. Basically all you need to do is dissolve the powder in a teaspoon of DMSO then rubit on your skin. I used it way back. It does work to an extent , however injects are much better.

Back
Top Bottom