Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I stack Tren Acetate with Stanozolol..?

Blitzkrieg007

Registered
I am an intermidiate roider. I'm planning on Bulking and then Cutting. I have chosen Dianabol, but wanna know if Test Cypionate would be a good idea to stack it alongside Dbol also can I use the PCT at the end of my entire cycle ( Bulking and Cutting) or should I use it earlier. Please recommend the dosages for an intermidiate like me.

P.S. Will the water retention from Dbol go away once I start the cutting phase? ( I will use Stanozolol for cutting).

Better do a recomping cycle, since it is not a good idea to run trebolone without a testosterone base. Therefore, the optimal recomping stack would look like this for you:

Weeks 1-12
Testosterone cypionate - 500 mgs per week
Trenbolone enanthate - 300 mgs per week
Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle
Cabergoline - 0.25 mgs EOD or E2D
N2Guard - 5 caps per day (both trenbolone, and the orals are liver toxic, so you need a liver supporting supplement)

Weeks 1-4
Turinabol - 40-50 mgs per day

Weeks 8-12
Winny - 40 mgs per day

Wait two weeks after the last pin, and then start the perfect PCT protocol - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It will be much more efficient to run a straight recomping cycle, instead of stressing your body on bulking, and then on cutting.

Well lev's cycle is quite hardcore, so make sure to definitely have caber, aromasin and n2guard on hand

Better do a recomping cycle, since it is not a good idea to run trebolone without a testosterone base. Therefore, the optimal recomping stack would look like this for you:

Weeks 1-12
N2Guard - 5 caps per day (both trenbolone, and the orals are liver toxic, so you need a liver supporting supplement)

Weeks 1-4

Weeks 8-12
Winny - 40 mgs per day

Wait two weeks after the last pin, and then start the perfect PCT protocol - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It will be much more efficient to run a straight recomping cycle, instead of stressing your body on bulking, and then on cutting.

This looks like a good cycle. Either run the cycle I posted in the duplicate thread you created or run this cycle. Either are good options. This is one more cutting where as the one I suggested is more for bulking.

Weeks 1-12

Weeks 1-4

Weeks 8-12
Winny - 40 mgs per day

No you want to run more Tren than Test. Cut the test back to 250mgs week and Tren 100EOD or better yet Tren 100mgs ED. You will get massive gains off the Tren and the Test is basically just there to compensate for your bodies own shut off.

While a Tren only cycle is awesome, you will still need some test included for the above reasons. There is nothing stronger than Tren 100mgs a day.

Back
Top Bottom