Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can i still get pro hormones online?

NDzac

Registered
I was wondering if I can still order prohormones online like it used to be. I remember using some products that were ripoffs of winstrol but they work really well and I could just order them online with a credit card and they were legal. Is this gone for good or can i still find it?

I was wondering if I can still order prohormones online like it used to be. I remember using some products that were ripoffs of winstrol but they work really well and I could just order them online with a credit card and they were legal. Is this gone for good or can i still find it?

Why would you want to get pro hormones is the better question?

You can still buy prohormones online, a few approved EVO sponsors carry prohormones.

The real question is why use prohormones when you can use SARMS or steroids? seems prohormones are the poor choice/high side effect with less results.

Pro hormones were bullshit from the start. Patrick Arnold knew they were failed steroids because they weren't effective and had all the side effects of real steroids. But he could get them under the wire and sold as "supplements" yet call them steroids. It worked for about a year and everyone caught on. Except for you apparently.

Either go with real AAS or if you want a more mild alternative, try SARMs. No sense in using prohormones where you get the side effects of steroids with less effectiveness than SARMs.

Back
Top Bottom