Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can I use RAD as TRT?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

can I use RAD as TRT?

wondering if RAD or LGD count as testosterone replacement therapy or should i just stick to test at 200mg a week. my doctors office has closed abruptly and i cannot fill my script unless i see another doctor 50 miles away so was thinking of just using sarms for now. good idea?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by opensafeor2 View Post
    wondering if RAD or LGD count as testosterone replacement therapy or should i just stick to test at 200mg a week. my doctors office has closed abruptly and i cannot fill my script unless i see another doctor 50 miles away so was thinking of just using sarms for now. good idea?
    sarms are excellent in many ways but unfortunately they cannot be used as trt whatsoever... you can stack them with your trt dose of test but cannot substitute them for test

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In short - no.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    RAD was designed for HRT but we don't quite know for sure yet if it is a suitable replacement and it sure won't replace 200mg of test which is an absurdly high dosage for TRT regardless
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No continue with your TRT dose.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The problem with running a SARM is that you wont get the androgenic effect like you do from testosterone.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by opensafeor2 View Post
    No. Don't buy the bullshit you read on vendor's websites about how RAD140 was designed as a replacement for TRT. For what I can tell that complete is utter nonsense, you won't find a single medical study anywhere that talks about this.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerguy1 View Post
    No. Don't buy the bullshit you read on vendor's websites about how RAD140 was designed as a replacement for TRT. For what I can tell that complete is utter nonsense, you won't find a single medical study anywhere that talks about this.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/

- - - Updated - - -

No you shouldn't use it as TRT though

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4018048/

- - - Updated - - -

No you shouldn't use it as TRT though
    I've seen that study, yes. All SARMS have studies though. However, that study really doesn't have anything to do with whether it can be used as TRT and that's the problem. I have a big problem with vendors talking bout how RAD140 can be used in place of TRT, there simply aren't any studies out there that support that. It's simply a SARM, much like other SARMS, the vast majority of which have been studied in terms of offsetting muscle wasting for patients with various conditions like cancer. I'm not meaning to come down on you in any way, but RAD140 can't be used for TRT any more than any other SARM can. I simply want people to understand that the marketing of RAD140 as some sort of replacement for TRT simply isn't true and I find it to be really deceptive. It's a great SARM though, I'll give it that. I'm currently using it in conjunction with LGD and I'm really happy with the stack, in the past 45 days my average morning weight is up from 220ish to 229 to 231.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyerguy1 View Post
    I've seen that study, yes. All SARMS have studies though. However, that study really doesn't have anything to do with whether it can be used as TRT and that's the problem. I have a big problem with vendors talking bout how RAD140 can be used in place of TRT, there simply aren't any studies out there that support that. It's simply a SARM, much like other SARMS, the vast majority of which have been studied in terms of offsetting muscle wasting for patients with various conditions like cancer. I'm not meaning to come down on you in any way, but RAD140 can't be used for TRT any more than any other SARM can. I simply want people to understand that the marketing of RAD140 as some sort of replacement for TRT simply isn't true and I find it to be really deceptive. It's a great SARM though, I'll give it that. I'm currently using it in conjunction with LGD and I'm really happy with the stack, in the past 45 days my average morning weight is up from 220ish to 229 to 231.
    Oh no I agree 100%!

The study above shows its not a direct replacement for TRT. Now whether you agree if it was designed initially for TRT is up for debate but it has been tested as an alternative. Some of the same can be said for other compounds like Anavar, etc.

I think the common misconception is that pretty much any muscle sparring compound is usually tested in most instances as a potential replacement for TRT/Hormone therapy. Once they realize that it doesnt raise testosterone levels (and will actually suppress) they get kicked to the side.

So again not disagreeing my only point is that many of these compounds were designed and/or tested for TRT replacement but nothing other than injectable test really works (I think the test creams are hot garbage).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast