Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Intermittent Fasting Help Boost Testosterone Levels?:A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great stuff! Will tune into this 2moro. I've been really growing new muscle tissue in my PCT. Lost about 7lbs since the gear has cleaned out but that's still around 1.5 stone I've put on. Its not all quality gains tho. Gone a little tubby around the belly. I was around 14 on my last jab. It's roughly time to trim down and then get ready for my sarm cycle. Probs just LGD for the first run as MK-677 is about £45 delivered, and LGD is £35 with del, so that's about my budget. So yeah, defo interested in ways to boost test levels naturally and lose fat!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Defo going to implement this! Maybe just fast for the period from breakfast until evening meal for a week and see how much crap I can lose...

Great video. I am a huge fan of intermittent fasting. It works so well for someone like me who has a very busy family life. It allows me to be in a deficit every day while being forgiving with the occasional cheat meals. Having kids definitely makes it harder to eat clean so IF has been great for me.

Stay tuned guys because I have a very in depth article coming out soon on the Ultimate 12 Week Summer Shred Program. It will absolutely have intermittent fasting as a key part.

Great video. I am a huge fan of intermittent fasting. It works so well for someone like me who has a very busy family life. It allows me to be in a deficit every day while being forgiving with the occasional cheat meals. Having kids definitely makes it harder to eat clean so IF has been great for me.

Stay tuned guys because I have a very in depth article coming out soon on the Ultimate 12 Week Summer Shred Program. It will absolutely have intermittent fasting as a key part.
Yep, same here! Eating clean is hard when you have kids! They are so fussy, IMHO. Its a nightmare to cook for all their tastes!

Looking forward to article, bro. Cheers

I will check this book out Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Masonic, when is this article coming out, and where will it be posted?

I will check this book out Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Masonic, when is this article coming out, and where will it be posted?

It is with the editing guys right now and should be out soon. It will be posted here on the main forum as well as over at elitefitness.com

Back
Top Bottom