Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can LGD 4033 cause any vision issues or eye problems

curiousdude

Registered
Hey guys,

Just wondering if LGD 4033 can cause any vision issues or problems with one's eyes. I am a baseball player, so my eyes are pretty important to me. I am looking for a more science based answer in this thread as I understand that most people who take LGD 4033 do not encounter vision sides. However, why is it that S4 causes vision sides and not LGD? Is there scientific proof that LGD doesn't cause vision sides or bind to any occular receptors? Is there any mechanism through which LGD could cause damage to one's eyes?

Thanks bros

Hey guys,

Just wondering if LGD 4033 can cause any vision issues or problems with one's eyes. I am a baseball player, so my eyes are pretty important to me. I am looking for a more science based answer in this thread as I understand that most people who take LGD 4033 do not encounter vision sides. However, why is it that S4 causes vision sides and not LGD? Is there scientific proof that LGD doesn't cause vision sides or bind to any occular receptors? Is there any mechanism through which LGD could cause damage to one's eyes?

Thanks bros

s4 binds to the receptor in the eye... to what extent? its impossible to determine before its person to person specific... that is THE ONLY sarm that has that kind of side effect, period

Back
Top Bottom