Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can sarms give you gyno?

aeduy67

Registered
My friend called me and said he ran sarms and got gyno from them
he was running enhanced sarms he said from tony huge.
Now this guy seems like an honest guy from his videos so I doubt he would sell something that wasn’t real. If that is the case what do you think happened here? Is it really from the sarms or something else?

sarms do not convert to estrogen and its been covered millions of times at this point that the company you are using is known for causing these kinds of problems... do not use them...

Now this guy seems like an honest guy from his videos so I doubt he would sell something that wasn’t real. If that is the case what do you think happened here? Is it really from the sarms or something else?

Sarms cant give you gyno. Tony Huge sells fake sarms and I heard enhanced athlete has a TON of counterfeits on the market which are prohormones or estrogens. That's why you have gyno.

Legit SARMs cannot which is why we recommend sticking to our approved source sarms.forsale. Lots of SARMs on the market are actually prohormones or oral steroids so they can definitely cause gyno.

Not Sarms then

bro tony huge work with coach trevor, make fake sarms in trailer and sell to stoopid kid. tony huge sell out anti-american, fled 'Merica in disgrace, moved to Asia instead of manning up and facing charges for selling fake sarms. i serve my time, he should too

Nope. But Tony huge sarms have been know to do this. Because they are not actually sarms.

Back
Top Bottom