Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone experienced look at my lab results?

Lift414

Registered
test1.jpgtest2.JPG

This is approximately 1 month after pct. Cycle was 12 weeks pct was 6. Thanks for any insight!

okay man...

1. where are your pre cycle bloods? how can one know if your recovering or not if we dont see that?

2. you make no mention whatsoever of what you ran on cycle

3. you make no mention whatsoever of what you ran for pct and how long

vague questions get even vaguer answers

okay man...

1. where are your pre cycle bloods? how can one know if your recovering or not if we dont see that?

2. you make no mention whatsoever of what you ran on cycle

3. you make no mention whatsoever of what you ran for pct and how long

vague questions get even vaguer answers

Sadly I was not smart enough to get bloodwork done before cycle so I am just working with this. Cycle was as follows
Weeks 1-12 500mg/week of test cyp- 2 injections every 3.5 days of 250mg

.5mg EOD of arimidex

Weeks 6-12 Winstrol at 30mg per day

PCT consisted of hcg and nolva tapered down from 40 to 20.
I know it is now optimal not having the pre bloods to compare but its all I have.

i mean noone can say a lot... it was an extremely inadequate pct and using hcg in pct is a huge detriment so thats not going to work in your favor at all but with zero to compare to man, its pretty difficult to give you anything with accuracy in terms of if you are recovering or not...

where are your liver, kidney tests? where is lh and fsh? estradiol?

Sadly I was not smart enough to get bloodwork done before cycle so I am just working with this. Cycle was as follows
Weeks 1-12 500mg/week of test cyp- 2 injections every 3.5 days of 250mg

.5mg EOD of arimidex

Weeks 6-12 Winstrol at 30mg per day

PCT consisted of hcg and nolva tapered down from 40 to 20.
I know it is now optimal not having the pre bloods to compare but its all I have.

what are the exact dates you stopped the hcg and nolva? nolvadex will be in your system 4 weeks after so getting bloodwork so soon doesn't really help here.

wait another 4 weeks and then get a full hormone panel, see my signature for how and what you need then we can go from there.

also obviously hcg is going to cause your test levels to be elevated, but really it is actually suppressing you further. so there is a lot wrong here

Back
Top Bottom