Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone please help me

Tpalmer7744

Registered
I have been doing a lot of research on a Legit sure to get oral steroids from I am a female and was getting it locally and I no longer have that option a few sites I have researched are Napsgear.org, daddyroid, and puritysource. It’s just difficult because they’re so many different reviews. If someone could please help me I’d appreciate it.

I have been doing a lot of research on a Legit sure to get oral steroids from I am a female and was getting it locally and I no longer have that option a few sites I have researched are Napsgear.org, daddyroid, and puritysource. It’s just difficult because they’re so many different reviews. If someone could please help me I’d appreciate it.

There is a Napsgear review currently listed on this very page. I'll bump it for you.

Thank you. I figured because I’m a woman No one would help me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I figured because IÂ’m a woman No one would help me lol

Quite the opposite, usually guys go an extra mile to help a female. (Note to myself: next time asking for help, pretend to be a female :)
On a different note, let me ask you which oral steroids do you have in mind and what is your dozing? Just recently we "saved" one female from taking very wrong drugs in very wrong amounts.

I’ve done an anavar cycle and was running a windstrol injection 15 mg every other day. I would be taking 10mg orally every day. I’m not huge but I’m pretty lean and would like to put on some size.

Thank you. I figured because I’m a woman No one would help me lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. I figured because IÂ’m a woman No one would help me lol

See those banner ads at the top...

I’ve done an anavar cycle and was running a windstrol injection 15 mg every other day. I would be taking 10mg orally every day. I’m not huge but I’m pretty lean and would like to put on some size.

Have you ever run sarms or though about using them?
They are not as strong as orals obviously but something I'd recommend you to check out!

I'd also be interested in hearing what your goals are? Are you perhaps going to compete at some point or just a "recreational" ironjunkie who just loves this bodybuilding lifestyle? :)
Also how long you've been training so far?

i would recommend researching sarms.. sarms1 has some great options for you.. far safer than steroids

for oral steroids yeah PSL is awesome, i've been very impressed with their orals

I actually just heard back from guy and he’s good to go so it looks like I don’t need to shop online. But I appreciate the concerns and advice. I’ve actsully not had any negative side affects from the anavar or windstrol and I’ve run two cycles at 7 weeks each and took time off. No acne or deepening of the voice. I still kept my cycle (maybe to much information) but I know it’s a big side a lot of women get. So I’m going to just stay the path I’m on. Thanks everyone!

I actually just heard back from guy and he’s good to go so it looks like I don’t need to shop online. But I appreciate the concerns and advice. I’ve actsully not had any negative side affects from the anavar or windstrol and I’ve run two cycles at 7 weeks each and took time off. No acne or deepening of the voice. I still kept my cycle (maybe to much information) but I know it’s a big side a lot of women get. So I’m going to just stay the path I’m on. Thanks everyone!

I would look into SARMS. Extremely effective for females.

I talk about steroids for women and SARMS as an alternative in this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ds/steroids-women-trevor-kouritzin-37531.html

I would be taking 10 orally every day.

If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
If you´re not into yoga, if you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
I´m the love that you´ve looked for, write to me, and escape"

Back
Top Bottom