Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can steroids age you

kadeOH

Registered
do you think the anabolic steroids can cause you to look older and get more wrinkles and even do things like change your jaw size and things like that. I have a friend at the gym who looks like he's 60 years old but he's only 40. He has been using steroids for 30 to 40 years. If so why do you think this happen since steroids are supposed to be anti aging right?

It depends genetics some people just age badly have bad skin look at your parents that will tell you.

steroids don’t age you hgh can long term change bone structure obviously with constant high igf1 calcium deposits etc

But overall it comes down to genetics

If he’s 40 and has been doing steroids for 30-40 years he either started straight out of the womb or when he was 10 lol

do you think the anabolic steroids can cause you to look older and get more wrinkles and even do things like change your jaw size and things like that. I have a friend at the gym who looks like he's 60 years old but he's only 40. He has been using steroids for 30 to 40 years. If so why do you think this happen since steroids are supposed to be anti aging right?

I think steroids make you look younger NOT older, look at Nelson Montana he's 65+ and he look like he's 50.

that would depend on if you are abusing them or not, not to mention that everyone is so much different on responses to different things etc...

If you use bioidentical hormones like hgh , test and slin you will look even younger but if you go with trenbolone , wintrol your skin will look old and them you look older . Thats why is so important to use hgh with every cycle

A guy thats 40 been using steroids 30 to 40 years? I dont think so....

Thats 0 to 10 years old starting steroids

It makes you look more like a man. So yeh that can be associated with looking older. Compared to that young boyish body/frame before getting on. So deff yes.

Also if your estrogen is waaaay out of whack, like really hi ect, you can look withered as fuck... Really withered, like fuked.

High dose tren can define the jawline, I had Somone comment on that years ago on 700mg a week of umm meditech tren ace.
That shit was good tho. I blew up so quick, so dry and wide I looked like a cartoon and my mum freaked out.
I home-brew and still nothing compares to that meditech. And damn a tren cough that would litteraly fucking floor you.

Receding hair line.

Back
Top Bottom