Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can steroids change the way of living completely?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Can steroids change the way of living completely?

What’s going on Evo! I’ve been reading Jose Canseco’s book “Juiced” on and off, and this has been a topic I’ve wanted to post here for quite some time. What do you all think about the excerpt from the book below?

“If people learn how to use steroids and growth hormone properly, especially as they get older — sixty, seventy, eighty years old — their way of living will change completely. If you start young enough, when you are in your twenties, thirties, and forties, and use steroids properly, you can probably slow the aging process by fifteen or twenty years. I’m forty years old, but I look much younger — and I can still do everything the way I could when I was twenty-five.”

If steroids were probably administrated and protective measures were always considered, could they be the secret substance the doctors have been searching for forever, to make human beings live longer and healthier?

Just something that I have found interesting.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I absolutely agree that used properly especially after 40s this will not only reverse the aging process but probably add at least a decade or two to your life while allowing you to maintain a normal sex life and activities.Good Post Bro!
    Both Men and Women will benefit from Testosterone and HGH treatment...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would not pay any attention to what Jose Canseco says when it comes to steroid use.. there are plenty of dudes on HRT who are fat and out of shape.

having said that if you devote yourself to healthy eating, use AAS responsibly in very tiny dosages and cycle them correctly then yes they can help you look younger, feel younger, etc. but you don't need steroids to live a healthy lifestyle either.

as far as HGH we know that it can increase your chance of cancer because it splits and grows cells, including tumor/cancer cells. it also can cause carpal tunnel. not sure why Canseco is such an advocate of steroid use, he hurts the cause more than helps based on his history. I mean someone who made 100M in their life playing baseball who files bankruptcy is not someone I would take any advice from on anything .. you have got to be extremely unbalanced to blow that much money

based on what we know Canseco never used steroids responsibly, he abused them pretty badly.. is he trying to convince people that he only took HRT doses of test? if so then wow
    Last edited by stevesmi; 06-22-2015 at 06:57 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Steroids used properly are not only safe but benificial most neggatives are from elevated estrogen (preventable) and dosing abuse and running orals for extended periods

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In the end, cancer wins against everyone. Live long enough and beat out every other natural illness, youll get cancer. How using something like steroids safely plays a factor in that cell mutation. Mutation....yep.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hgh won't necessarily improve your odds of getting cancer but can make the cancer cells grow if they are already there which is they check before prescribing it

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting article.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think that's true, but everything is possible

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    steroids saved my life i was a pill head then i got into the gym as part of my rehab i was hooked got big natty took it to next level gear and the body building community kept me focused on my body and made it a life style for me sober 16 years thanks to bb and gear

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Everything is bad for you on some level but the truth is eating fast food smoking cigarettes or drinking will do more damage quicker

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast