Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Sustanon cause gyno

Jayden2003

Registered
someone told me that testosterone causes gynecomastia if you don't run an anti estrogen but I wasn't sure if the same held true with Sustanon 250 or not

I have been using 750 mg a week which is 3 CC’s.
I’ve gotten pretty good results but i am getting a lot of water retention and worried about gyno coming on since i have a history.

Yes. Sustanon will aromatize. What did your blood work reveal prior to beginning the cycle?

sustanon is testosterone bro, of course it can convert to estrogen... how much or little it converts depends on many factors... dosing, using an ai, whether the person is more estrogen prone etc..

someone told me that testosterone causes gynecomastia if you don't run an anti estrogen but I wasn't sure if the same held true with Sustanon 250 or not

I have been using 750 mg a week which is 3 CC’s.
I’ve gotten pretty good results but i am getting a lot of water retention and worried about gyno coming on since i have a history.

Sustanon can cause gyno for sure 100%. Some guys have less estrogen receptors but high estrogen is still an issue.

Use nolvadex and aromasin to be sure you have no problems.

Of course just make sure you have PCT in order!

Yes it converts to estrogen. You need to be running an AI how much depends on what your bloodwork says

Back
Top Bottom