Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't cum on HRT

My whole life I’ve always had an issue with finishing to soon But after going on trt I started to last longer in bed which was great. I’ve been on trt for 2 years now and just recently added in hcg because my balls were getting uncomfortably high and tight from running a NPP cycle. I started with 250Ius eod which didn’t do much then bumped it up to 500 ius EOD which started making me get more erections and regain sensitivity which was lost from running NPP. I’ve been running 200mg test/week .25mg of arimidex/week and 500ius of hcg EOD for about 3 weeks now. my balls are still pretty high/tight and but now I can’t orgasm. The other day Me and my girl tried everything for almost an hour and I couldn’t cum anything. For the past 2 week it’s been taking me a good 30 minutes to finish and that’s with me focusing and trying my best to finish. I’m going to get blood work done Soon but does anyone know what may be Causing me not to orgasm? Is this associated with High or low estrogen? I dont have any issues other than not being able to finish. Erections are great. And yes everything I am taking is through a doctor prescription.

I would add Proviron with any nandrolone, and ditch the HCG. Definitely get bloodwork done

For me higher levels of prolactin make it harder to cum... But yeh hcg 250 to 500 iu Monday/Thursday is what I do.

That much hcg can really elevate estrogen.

this is absolutely possible with certain steroids. remember you are taking hormones here bro, these effect your reproductive health.

for the record when i ran deca i had the same issue. bottom line is if you are a marathon man like we are, sometimes using steroids will make you more of a marathon man. it will be harder to finish. also yes certain pussy feels better than others. try banging different chicks and see if there is a change

this is absolutely possible with certain steroids. remember you are taking hormones here bro, these effect your reproductive health.

for the record when i ran deca i had the same issue. bottom line is if you are a marathon man like we are, sometimes using steroids will make you more of a marathon man. it will be harder to finish. also yes certain pussy feels better than others. try banging different chicks and see if there is a change

Solid advise!! haha

Bahahaha..I am sure that will go over well with his partner.

Lmao I can assure you it’s not her, it just seems to be a struggle to finish no matter who I’m with or what I’m doing and just recently for the first time in my life I couldn’t finish No matter how much time was on my hands. I’m assuming it’s high estrogen. My doc ordered Some blood panels but when would be a good time to get my blood drawn to time it right with the drugs? I’m taking 100mg test cyp every5 days and .25mg arimidex as needed (usually every 5-8 days)
Last arimidex dose was Sunday (.25mg)
Last test shot was Monday (100mg)

Back
Top Bottom