Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't Sleep Through the Night ~ Try this "Ideal Liver Fuel" before Bed !

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Can't Sleep Through the Night ~ Try this "Ideal Liver Fuel" before Bed !

We've talked about this from time to time.
    AAS keeping us Up at Night, especially Trenbolone in all it's Forms.
    So what can be done ?

Raw Honey contains an "Ideal Ratio" of Fructose to Glucose to Support the Liver, an Organ that Works Overtime, Literally and Figuratively during the
    sleeping process.
    Eating Honey ensures that the Liver will have an Adequate supply of Liver Glycogen throughout the day, and taking it before bedtime
    can serve as the perfect Liver Fuel at night.
    Combined with adequate, "Pure Water", your Body should have most of what it needs to Perform it's Restorative & Detoxing Functions.

The Average Adult Liver has only about 75 to 100 Grams worth of storage space for Glycogen, which varies between Men and Women of Different sizes.
    Per Hour the Body Consumes about 10 Grams of Glycogen during the day, leaving our Stores quite low by the time our Heads hit the Pillow.

That leaves less Liver Glycogen then is needed for 8 Hours sleep, if you ate Dinner at 6 PM.
    However if you take between 1 & 2 Teaspoons of Honey before Bed, you'll be Restocking your Liver with Glycogen so that your Brain doesn't
    activate a Stress Response, which often occurs when Glycogen is Low.

Honey also contributes to the Release of Melatonin in the Brain, as it leads to a slight spike in Insulin Levels and the release of Tryptophan
    in the Brain.
    Tryptophan leads to Serontonin which is made into Melatonin in the Dark...................................... JP
    P.S.
    I will usually take 2 Teaspoonful's of Raw Honey, and mix it with some Warm Spring or Filtered Water.
    Either before bed, or if I happen to be awakened.
    P.S.S.
    This is my Go To for Trensomnia or any other AAS that's Disrupting my Sleep.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    We've talked about this from time to time.
    AAS keeping us Up at Night, especially Trenbolone in all it's Forms.
    So what can be done ?

Raw Honey contains an "Ideal Ratio" of Fructose to Glucose to Support the Liver, an Organ that Works Overtime, Literally and Figuratively during the
    sleeping process.
    Eating Honey ensures that the Liver will have an Adequate supply of Liver Glycogen throughout the day, and taking it before bedtime
    can serve as the perfect Liver Fuel at night.
    Combined with adequate, "Pure Water", your Body should have most of what it needs to Perform it's Restorative & Detoxing Functions.

The Average Adult Liver has only about 75 to 100 Grams worth of storage space for Glycogen, which varies between Men and Women of Different sizes.
    Per Hour the Body Consumes about 10 Grams of Glycogen during the day, leaving our Stores quite low by the time our Heads hit the Pillow.

That leaves less Liver Glycogen then is needed for 8 Hours sleep, if you ate Dinner at 6 PM.
    However if you take between 1 & 2 Teaspoons of Honey before Bed, you'll be Restocking your Liver with Glycogen so that your Brain doesn't
    activate a Stress Response, which often occurs when Glycogen is Low.

Honey also contributes to the Release of Melatonin in the Brain, as it leads to a slight spike in Insulin Levels and the release of Tryptophan
    in the Brain.
    Tryptophan leads to Serontonin which is made into Melatonin in the Dark...................................... JP
    P.S.
    I will usually take 2 Teaspoonful's of Raw Honey, and mix it with some Warm Spring or Filtered Water.
    Either before bed, or if I happen to be awakened.
    P.S.S.
    This is my Go To for Trensomnia or any other AAS that's Disrupting my Sleep.
    Good stuff JP...thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thats good info jp bro...i like honey...
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    thats good info jp bro...i like honey...
    I know that you've Heard me say many times that I do this when I can't Sleep on Cycle.
    I just thought that a Definitive Explanation of why it works would help......................................... JP
    P.S.
    Also when possible, it's always better to take an Holistic Approach to what Ails us during a Cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thanks JP!

very helpful information

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Huge fan of raw local honey. Thanks for that info.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm trying this tonight.. thanks jp

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    honey does work especially when you are on cycle and having a tough time sleeping
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very good and useful information JP. This is definitely something to thnk about for those on a Tren cycle that is having trouble sleeping

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro, i love when you post these articles... ever since you posted the tea article, coupled with my wifes CONSTANT hassling about it, i have started match green tea every morning and it's SIGNIFICANT in the help it is providing... so i wanted to tell you in pm anyway, i now bought a night time tea... its called celestial seasoning sleepy time and it works so well at night... i will absolutely add the honey now as well... she has some organic natural honey that is so damn good... thanks jp... a true asset as always

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast