Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can't tell if my gear is legit. ifit pharma

qununer57

Registered
I've been on 6 weeks of ifit pharmaceuticals. taking 500mg test E, along with aromasin and i've gained about 4 pounds, but not sure if it is water or muscle gains. is it possible to gain that much muscle or is it water?

That's going to be mostly water weight right now. Mid-cycle bloodwork will tell the tale of the quality of your gear.

bloodwork will tell all...

if you have questions about your gear then that means you don't trust your source... you need to go with someone you trust... domestic-supply.com is who you need to check out

I've been on 6 weeks of ifit pharmaceuticals. taking 500mg test E, along with aromasin and i've gained about 4 pounds, but not sure if it is water or muscle gains. is it possible to gain that much muscle or is it water?

You can either get a dexa scan or have a blood test.

Definitely run blood work to see where your test levels are at and also your hpta function. Don't forget to take a look at what your diet and training has been like. In the end, those make much more of a difference than adding in some gear.

Water weight and glycogen mostly at this point

Back
Top Bottom