Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can US Customs really tell whether or not one has tracked a package?

Eddie Haskell

Staff
EVO V.I.P.
Today I was told that US Customs is able to tell whether or not someone has tracked a package; the implication being, I suppose, that once you have tracked a package via its tracking number, you have then left an e-trail that legally confirms that you are the person who ordered the steroids that are being shipped. Does anyone here know if that is true or not? Thank you.

Theoretically - yes it is true. The US government can really do whatever they want when it comes down to it. They can watch everything you do online by your IP address.

That being said - they have bigger fish to fry then some local guy buying some test and dbol from a UG lab. They want to take out the supplier, not the end user.

The answer to your question is that yes it is true, but you are kind of freaking yourself out. For a first offence, they are just going to seize your gear and send you a letter in the mail.

Today I was told that US Customs is able to tell whether or not someone has tracked a package; the implication being, I suppose, that once you have tracked a package via its tracking number, you have then left an e-trail that legally confirms that you are the person who ordered the steroids that are being shipped. Does anyone here know if that is true or not? Thank you.

bro i bet all the IPs stored there...for sure ...but do they track? im sure if you were priority target like top 100 most wanted maybe...but brother for some pack no problem at all...

This could be possible in theory, but if I am not mistaken, you don't have to login or do anything in order to track a package - all you do is insert the tracking number on the USPS website. Therefore, they can tell that someone has checked the package from this IP address, but they can not claim that it was you or anyone else. Anyhow, I really don't think they will bother that much for some small fish.

They can only track you if you leave your Email Address for tracking updates.
If you do what Lev mentioned, just log-on to the USPS site and input the #, then No.............................. JP

The technology definitely exists to track but tracking a package doesnt mean you ordered what was shipped. Without accessing your email or computer and tracking down all that info, it would be impossible to say if you actually ordered what was sent to you. Which is probably why customs just seizes and disposes while blacklisting the sender.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

if your order is seized and you get a letter you need to use a different address

lets not make this more complicated than it needs to be. you aren't getting in trouble for a little gear.

Back
Top Bottom