Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can we take t4 t3?

SAMbrink55

Registered
I know some guys take tyroid stuff like t4 or t3 to help metabolism. But what about us people with high metabolism..??

Don't touch it. All you can do is screw up your thyroid if that's the case.

I know some guys take tyroid stuff like t4 or t3 to help metabolism. But what about us people with high metabolism..??

Therefore you shouldn't be fat so...

metabolism is one of the biggest myths out there pushed in the fitness world.

just because you are skinny doesn't mean you have a fast metabolism
and just because you are fat doesn't mean you have a slower metabolism.

it is just an excuse for people who don't understand how our bodies are structured. humans are shaped differently thanks to something called genetics. what you do from there is dictated on diet and lifestyle. metabolism isn't even in the top 20 of reasons why you aren't gaining weight or losing weight

Unless you know the difference between T4 and T3, members really have no business commenting on this because it continues to spread misinformation and falsehoods. They are COMPLETELY different and operate in different ways. Please stop lumping them into the same class. It blows my mind that the pros in here don't bother to research how these substances work in the body.

Unless you know the difference between T4 and T3, members really have no business commenting on this because it continues to spread misinformation and falsehoods. They are COMPLETELY different and operate in different ways. Please stop lumping them into the same class. It blows my mind that the pros in here don't bother to research how these substances work in the body.

fair point but my position is there is no reason to even discuss either on here except to say not to touch them.

the only people who should mess with T4 are those who are abusing HGH, which is nobody on here unless they are observers who compete at very top levels and have a trust fund where they can afford spending 5 figures a year on GH.

T3 don't even get me started on that one. it is one of the most over prescribed drugs out there by idiotic doctors. thyroid issues can be resolved by diet and lifestyle in almost every case. it is just another excuse for docs to hand out more pills to people

I would never mess with T3 unless one is under the direct care of a Board Certified Endocrinologist. The idiot bodybuilding community uses it improper to "get shredded" and they don't realize the damage they are doing to their otherwise normal thyroid.

T4, on the other hand, can be self managed with blood work. Those that use HGH, even low doses, should get their T4 levels checked and supplement as needed. T4 is the reserve...your body converts it to T3. So taking even slightly high doses of T4 isn't messing with your thyroid because your body simply won't convert that excess T4 into T3. No harm done.

But let's say your T4 levels are low...then you will likely feel very sluggish because your body is trying to convert T4 to T3 but doesn't have enouhg T4. In this case..I would supplement safely with T4....NOT T3. Said another way, taking T4 doesn't do shit when it comes to speeding up your metabolism...T3 does...but fucks with your thyroid.

T3 in a low dose wont hurt you if ran at a non abusive level...i think its dosed in mcg if im not mistaken. 50 a day for 7-8 weeks wont ruin your natural T3 output (most healthy adults)...now guys like Boston Lloyd who have admittedly taken 100 a day for months on end yes it will supress and possibly damage your thyroid. Still it is one of those drugs youd rather not get in the habit of cycling.

Back
Top Bottom