Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you run primobolan only

Repook

Proficient Brother
So I’m curious my mate wants to run primobolan only and I just don’t think the dose of one jab a week of 100mg is enough obviously . I want an idea of how much he should run to get the most out of it . I also want to try tak him out of just jumping in without researching anything . He has done one years ago and I’m not sure at what dose but I just want to educate myself also so I can have a talk to him. Thanks

What dosage did you do ? He did say he will gradually increase to 300 a week id that enough ?

The thing with primo is -- if you've fought for every ounce of muscle naturally, you'll get some improved progress and solid muscle from a month of 300 mgs a week. I will tell you right now that 95% of the people on this board will disagree with that. So...expect that.

500-600 is where i have pretty much always kept it... ive ran it at 800 mg before but its not necessary to do that at all and there's no reason to add and use that much gear... you will still see results in the 300-400 range and ive done that as well... for me personally, the sweet spot has been 500-600

So I’m curious my mate wants to run primobolan only and I just don’t think the dose of one jab a week of 100mg is enough obviously . I want an idea of how much he should run to get the most out of it . I also want to try tak him out of just jumping in without researching anything . He has done one years ago and I’m not sure at what dose but I just want to educate myself also so I can have a talk to him. Thanks

100mg a week for a male is not gonna do anything and is a waste. run it minimum 300-400+

I like primobolan only but not 100mgs/week, that's not good. 300-400mgs of primobolan per week with some light sarms cardarine gw 20mgs.

Up the dose to at least 500 mg/wk. with a good diet and training you will do very well

I was going with the impression this was his first cycle, in which case 300 mgs would show results. Otherwise, yeah, you'll need 500 mgs plus 200 mgs of test -- and I'm conservative.

Check out our podcasts where we discuss Primobolan at length:

Primobolan
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-292-profiles-primobolan-depot-explained/
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-328profiles-primobolan-depot-with-nelson-montana/

The thing with primo is -- if you've fought for every ounce of muscle naturally, you'll get some improved progress and solid muscle from a month of 300 mgs a week. I will tell you right now that 95% of the people on this board will disagree with that. So...expect that.

When I try primo I’m going to keep it at 300mg then maybe up to 500mg but 300mg works from many I’ve spoken with running real legit primo at 300mg works

Back
Top Bottom