Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Can you use Winstrol with Hydrocodone?

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Can you use Winstrol with Hydrocodone?

    After a long while off cycle and age 43, I am looking forward to starting a new cycle soon that includes winstrol tablets in the third tier of the cycle (cycle includes test e and tren, with winstrol in weeks 6-12, 50mg ed). In he last year, I have developed sciatica in the lower part of my back and taking hydrocodone (vicodin) for the pain. The dosage is 5mg hydro and 325 acetaminophen. I know that large doses of acetaminophen can be toxic to the liver and winstrol is toxic as well. My question is: should this combination be avoided or can the hydro be taken in small dosages (half a dose per day) with the winstrol? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. E32038's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,029
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExeterCA View Post
    After a long while off cycle and age 43, I am looking forward to starting a new cycle soon that includes winstrol tablets in the third tier of the cycle (cycle includes test e and tren, with winstrol in weeks 6-12, 50mg ed). In he last year, I have developed sciatica in the lower part of my back and taking hydrocodone (vicodin) for the pain. The dosage is 5mg hydro and 325 acetaminophen. I know that large doses of acetaminophen can be toxic to the liver and winstrol is toxic as well. My question is: should this combination be avoided or can the hydro be taken in small dosages (half a dose per day) with the winstrol? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    Dude, if you have pain bad enough to take hydros, there is no way you should be working out until you are healed. Using winstrol won't fix that and I would not advise taking winstrol with the acetaminophen. Granted 325mg is low but still if you are doing this regularly, that would be bad man. If you happen to drink on that cocktail it'll make it much worse. Be careful about the vikes man...take it from a guy who knows narcotics and had a 10 year issue with them. I've been clean now for over 7 years but it can creep up on you bro. And I was prescribed shit legally too. Vikes are no good.... I take that back...they are amazing. Too good....until they aren't.

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    22,172
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why are you still in pain and on drugs a year later? Get it sorted.

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  4. #4
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45,106
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    pain meds do not cure injuries. they only mask the pain

    i've had chronic pain myself for years but i refused to take drugs for it. i'm too young and too active. i choose to remedy the pain via things like yoga, stretching, cupping, etc.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. E32038's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,029
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    pain meds do not cure injuries. they only mask the pain

    i've had chronic pain myself for years but i refused to take drugs for it. i'm too young and too active. i choose to remedy the pain via things like yoga, stretching, cupping, etc.
    I wish I had your foresight when I was 25, Steve. The VA put me on narcotics for chronic pain from the service and I was on that shit for a good 12 years. The first year was great. The last 10 - 11 were just miserable. This is where Kratom came several years ago and literally saved my life or I may not be here. Not only did it get me off the narcos, it helped with the pain.

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExeterCA View Post
    Can you use Winstrol with Hydrocodone?
    Yes. Yes, you can combine the two. However, I find the salient question to be, Why would one want to use AAS while also using a synthetic opioid? Why would one want to place that much additional stress upon one's liver?
    Moreover, it is incumbent upon those of us who use AAS to exert maximum effort while training. And there is no way that anyone who is experiencing pain from a previous injury can exert maximum effort while training.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by E32038 View Post
    Dude, if you have pain bad enough to take hydros, there is no way you should be working out until you are healed. Using winstrol won't fix that and I would not advise taking winstrol with the acetaminophen. Granted 325mg is low but still if you are doing this regularly, that would be bad man. If you happen to drink on that cocktail it'll make it much worse. Be careful about the vikes man...take it from a guy who knows narcotics and had a 10 year issue with them. I've been clean now for over 7 years but it can creep up on you bro. And I was prescribed shit legally too. Vikes are no good.... I take that back...they are amazing. Too good....until they aren't.
    I strongly agree.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Why are you still in pain and on drugs a year later? Get it sorted.
    Yes, get it sorted. Get it sorted, indeed!

  7. #7
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,120
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by E32038 View Post
    I wish I had your foresight when I was 25, Steve. The VA put me on narcotics for chronic pain from the service and I was on that shit for a good 12 years. The first year was great. The last 10 - 11 were just miserable. This is where Kratom came several years ago and literally saved my life or I may not be here. Not only did it get me off the narcos, it helped with the pain.
    What Kratom would this be? My father has been on pain meds for 15 years and I can see it sucking the life right out of him. I know he does have sever pain but it is so sad to see how it destroys his quality of life.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. E32038's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    East Coast USA
    Posts
    3,029
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    What Kratom would this be? My father has been on pain meds for 15 years and I can see it sucking the life right out of him. I know he does have sever pain but it is so sad to see how it destroys his quality of life.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kratom is like steroids with regards to number of strains what each does, dosing, etc... What worked for me and what works for most opiate addicts is white vein. It does a number of great things and it's all natural. Like anything, it can be abused so as long as you stick with the powder you will be ok. Don't ever go to the tinctures, although they are tempting. The good thing is even if you do get "addicted" to it, it's easily beaten in like 48 hours and not painful like opiates. It's pretty safe otherwise and you can't really OD on it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Shoot me a PM, I'm happy to discuss more in detail.

  9. #9
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23,639
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would not be using any steroids in your case man. Your liver is already taxed and no way your lifestyle is where it needs to be for steroid use. Take some time to get the pain issue sorted out.

  10. #10
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    232
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Listen brother ... take the time off and get yourself back to 100% or at least close to it . You may want to think about running N2Guard just because you have been on Vikes for a while .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •