Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you use Winstrol with Hydrocodone?

ExeterCA

Registered
After a long while off cycle and age 43, I am looking forward to starting a new cycle soon that includes winstrol tablets in the third tier of the cycle (cycle includes test e and tren, with winstrol in weeks 6-12, 50mg ed). In he last year, I have developed sciatica in the lower part of my back and taking hydrocodone (vicodin) for the pain. The dosage is 5mg hydro and 325 acetaminophen. I know that large doses of acetaminophen can be toxic to the liver and winstrol is toxic as well. My question is: should this combination be avoided or can the hydro be taken in small dosages (half a dose per day) with the winstrol? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

After a long while off cycle and age 43, I am looking forward to starting a new cycle soon that includes winstrol tablets in the third tier of the cycle (cycle includes test e and tren, with winstrol in weeks 6-12, 50mg ed). In he last year, I have developed sciatica in the lower part of my back and taking hydrocodone (vicodin) for the pain. The dosage is 5mg hydro and 325 acetaminophen. I know that large doses of acetaminophen can be toxic to the liver and winstrol is toxic as well. My question is: should this combination be avoided or can the hydro be taken in small dosages (half a dose per day) with the winstrol? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Dude, if you have pain bad enough to take hydros, there is no way you should be working out until you are healed. Using winstrol won't fix that and I would not advise taking winstrol with the acetaminophen. Granted 325mg is low but still if you are doing this regularly, that would be bad man. If you happen to drink on that cocktail it'll make it much worse. Be careful about the vikes man...take it from a guy who knows narcotics and had a 10 year issue with them. I've been clean now for over 7 years but it can creep up on you bro. And I was prescribed shit legally too. Vikes are no good.... I take that back...they are amazing. Too good....until they aren't.

pain meds do not cure injuries. they only mask the pain

i've had chronic pain myself for years but i refused to take drugs for it. i'm too young and too active. i choose to remedy the pain via things like yoga, stretching, cupping, etc.

pain meds do not cure injuries. they only mask the pain

i've had chronic pain myself for years but i refused to take drugs for it. i'm too young and too active. i choose to remedy the pain via things like yoga, stretching, cupping, etc.

I wish I had your foresight when I was 25, Steve. The VA put me on narcotics for chronic pain from the service and I was on that shit for a good 12 years. The first year was great. The last 10 - 11 were just miserable. This is where Kratom came several years ago and literally saved my life or I may not be here. Not only did it get me off the narcos, it helped with the pain.

Can you use Winstrol with Hydrocodone?

Yes. Yes, you can combine the two. However, I find the salient question to be, Why would one want to use AAS while also using a synthetic opioid? Why would one want to place that much additional stress upon one's liver?
Moreover, it is incumbent upon those of us who use AAS to exert maximum effort while training. And there is no way that anyone who is experiencing pain from a previous injury can exert maximum effort while training.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, if you have pain bad enough to take hydros, there is no way you should be working out until you are healed. Using winstrol won't fix that and I would not advise taking winstrol with the acetaminophen. Granted 325mg is low but still if you are doing this regularly, that would be bad man. If you happen to drink on that cocktail it'll make it much worse. Be careful about the vikes man...take it from a guy who knows narcotics and had a 10 year issue with them. I've been clean now for over 7 years but it can creep up on you bro. And I was prescribed shit legally too. Vikes are no good.... I take that back...they are amazing. Too good....until they aren't.

I strongly agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you still in pain and on drugs a year later? Get it sorted.

Yes, get it sorted. Get it sorted, indeed!

I wish I had your foresight when I was 25, Steve. The VA put me on narcotics for chronic pain from the service and I was on that shit for a good 12 years. The first year was great. The last 10 - 11 were just miserable. This is where Kratom came several years ago and literally saved my life or I may not be here. Not only did it get me off the narcos, it helped with the pain.

What Kratom would this be? My father has been on pain meds for 15 years and I can see it sucking the life right out of him. I know he does have sever pain but it is so sad to see how it destroys his quality of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Kratom would this be? My father has been on pain meds for 15 years and I can see it sucking the life right out of him. I know he does have sever pain but it is so sad to see how it destroys his quality of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kratom is like steroids with regards to number of strains what each does, dosing, etc... What worked for me and what works for most opiate addicts is white vein. It does a number of great things and it's all natural. Like anything, it can be abused so as long as you stick with the powder you will be ok. Don't ever go to the tinctures, although they are tempting. The good thing is even if you do get "addicted" to it, it's easily beaten in like 48 hours and not painful like opiates. It's pretty safe otherwise and you can't really OD on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot me a PM, I'm happy to discuss more in detail.

I would not be using any steroids in your case man. Your liver is already taxed and no way your lifestyle is where it needs to be for steroid use. Take some time to get the pain issue sorted out.

Listen brother ... take the time off and get yourself back to 100% or at least close to it . You may want to think about running N2Guard just because you have been on Vikes for a while .

Back
Top Bottom