Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarina - stenabolik - ostarina - s4

beatrik

Registered
hi guys according to you among these products listed which is the best fat burner and which could be the best combination

hi guys according to you among these products listed which is the best fat burner and which could be the best combination

"BEST" is a tough word, as none of those are actual fat burners. Cardazol, for example, is a fat burner, while GW (cardarine) is a PPAR inhibitor, in simple terms it makes you burn fat and glucose in a more efficient manner.

If you want the best from cardarine vs stenabolic vs ostarine vs andarine as a stack. Go with Cardarine GW 20mgs/ED + Ostarine MK2866 50mgs/ED + Cardazol 30/ED.

Welcome bro to the forum . First sarms or steroids are not fat burners , iof you are looking to burn fat use T3, clenbuterol , ECA. From sarms you have cardarine that helps burn fat and s4 but never same rate as t3 or clenbuterol . I love cardarine for all he do to my body, increase metabolic rate , increase cardiovascular health , and improves colesterol .

cardarine will always be number 1 but here is the cycle i would go with... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome bro to the forum . First sarms or steroids are not fat burners , iof you are looking to burn fat use T3, clenbuterol , ECA. From sarms you have cardarine that helps burn fat and s4 but never same rate as t3 or clenbuterol . I love cardarine for all he do to my body, increase metabolic rate , increase cardiovascular health , and improves colesterol .

I am a bit worried and I have many doubts about using the T-3, because I have read that after its use it may happen that the thyroid does not return to work as before, so once the cycle is over you would go to regain the lost kilos, and maybe even something more than the departure, I also read that its use is not recommended due to side effects, I personally have never used T-3, but I would like to understand in your experience what you think of this product and if it were possible do a cycle in total safety

I am a bit worried and I have many doubts about using the T-3, because I have read that after its use it may happen that the thyroid does not return to work as before, so once the cycle is over you would go to regain the lost kilos, and maybe even something more than the departure, I also read that its use is not recommended due to side effects, I personally have never used T-3, but I would like to understand in your experience what you think of this product and if it were possible do a cycle in total safety

T3 is much safer than clenbuterol if used correctly , side effects is alot of sweat . When you use something like T3 and AI´s to drop them safely you need to reduce them slowly like this : lets imagine you do like this:

week 1: 25mcg
week 2: 50mcg
week 3 : 50mcg
week 4: 75mcg
week 5: 75mcg
week 6: 75mcg
week 7: 50mcg
week 8: 25mcg
week 9: 12,5mcg
week 10: 12,5mcg EOD

Then drop it ( that way no rebound and you dont gain weight again )

Other method is use T4 after T3 for a wile .

Back
Top Bottom