Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine

kylevanover

Registered
I know everyone says to get gw/cardarine from sarms 1 but im not a fan of liquids and prefer pills does anyone know a good source to get pill form cardarine or is sarms 1 the only thing worth buying ?

bro i wouldnt touch pills...stick with legit liquids from sarms1...unless you're looking to get prohormones then by all means use these terrible proH guys who claim they make sarms

Belive me, you don't want pill form. They are often under dosed and poor quality. The taste of the liquid from sarms 1 isn't terrible and easily chased with just water, imo.

Bite the bullet and go with liquid

I have no issue with taste by any means i took s4 and lgd from sarms 1 great stuff just was curious if they're was pill form quality looks like im stick to trusted sarms 1

I know everyone says to get gw/cardarine from sarms 1 but im not a fan of liquids and prefer pills does anyone know a good source to get pill form cardarine or is sarms 1 the only thing worth buying ?

I used to be in the same boat as you...thought I wanted to take SARMs in pill form. I've since changed my mind.

Based on the responses here and the fact that if/when the gov't starts cracking down on them pills will be the first to go, I think you'll change your mind.

SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with pro-hormones. Stick with sarms1.com.

Dose the cardarine GW directly into your mouth, swallow and then chase with juice. You won't even taste it.

When i was was dosing liquid "supplements" i just put the dose in a 0 gelatin capsule and it goes down with no problems and no bad taste.

Pills are useless/fake 99.9% of the time. Go with a liquid

No it is fake. period. it can not be done. It looses all bioavailability

Unfortunatelly I got to tell you that there are no SARMs in capsules, and for technical reasons they can not be produced in this form to this day. Therefore, you will have to stick with the liquids by now. Let's see if in the near future SARMs in caps will be developed, but by now they are not.

Back
Top Bottom