Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine Bottle

lance77tour

Registered
I am bit confused, trying to figure out who many dosages I will get out of each bottle.

Bottle says 30ml, 20mg/ml

I am looking to take 20mgs daily.

in these situations you wish you paid more attention in high school chemistry class

1ML =20mg

if you take 20mg per day and it has 30ML that would mean it would last 30 days. if you took 10mg a day it would last 60 days

The vial contains 30mL and each mL contains 20mg. Hence 30mL, 20mg/mL.

1mL = 20 mg.

Take 1 mL each day. Since there are 30 mLs in the vial and you are using 1mL each day, the vial will last you 30 days.

thanks for the info. i did start taking 20mg on april 17 but based on whats left in the bottle i am going to be 7 days short.

wtf :) i started using the bottles syringe but it was difficult to get exactly .5ml (10mg) so I bought some syringes "1ml Syringe Only with Luer Slip Tip" to make it easier to draw out the liquid.

am i doing something wrong that left me 7 days short

thanks for the info. i did start taking 20mg on april 17 but based on whats left in the bottle i am going to be 7 days short.

wtf :) i started using the bottles syringe but it was difficult to get exactly .5ml (10mg) so I bought some syringes "1ml Syringe Only with Luer Slip Tip" to make it easier to draw out the liquid.

am i doing something wrong that left me 7 days short

Most syringes have a 0.1mL tip so if you withdraw until the 0.5mL measure on the syringe, it's actually 0.6mL.

Just use the dropper in the vial brother. That's what it is there for.

Back
Top Bottom