Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and cancer risk, Nelson Montana says it caused cancer

I think this is a good and important topic. But we need to be careful not to insult others. Too many sensitive people might get upset. And on the other side too many people want to bully others with fire power. Also I will note in fitness we change our views on things. That isn’t a weakness. It’s a strength

love all the scientists on here... i have a science degree so just reading all these posts shows me i was lied to all those years.

Cardarine was abandoned because it activated a gene for cancer in lab rats. Cardarine activates a gene for cancer. It absolutely can cause cancer and thats a straight fucking fact.

That being said so does smoking and eating smoked foods and using talcom powder. The more you use of any of these things increases the risk of that carcinogen coming into contact with that gene and activating it.

Oh yeah, dont take tren if you dont want to be with a tranny nutting in your neighbors daughters mouth....not me, some guy on here.

love all the scientists on here... i have a science degree so just reading all these posts shows me i was lied to all those years.

Cardarine was abandoned because it activated a gene for cancer in lab rats. Cardarine activates a gene for cancer. It absolutely can cause cancer and thats a straight fucking fact.

That being said so does smoking and eating smoked foods and using talcom powder. The more you use of any of these things increases the risk of that carcinogen coming into contact with that gene and activating it.

Oh yeah, dont take tren if you dont want to be with a tranny nutting in your neighbors daughters mouth....not me, some guy on here.

Okay, not sure what that last sentence is about, but the other point is the exact point I made on the podcast.

If something shows to cause cancer in lab animals at mega dosages that does not mean it will give you cancer, but it DOES show to have the potential to activate it. THAT'S IT! THAT is the point. It's potentially unhealthy.

And yes, that is the case with a LOT of things and I avoid a lot of those things as well, but there gets to a point where you have to live your life. We all have to decide what is worth it and what isn't.

In the podcast I mentioned that SR9009 has similar effects to Cardinine yet has not been shown to have any side effects, making it a better option IN MY OPINION.

If we all throw around these viewpoints, then hopefully we can all walk away with more understanding of the topic. But when some people just want to try to dominate, or put someone else down or argue for the sake of arguing or be disruptive to try to be funny or look clever, it just makes the whole experience turn to shit. And I really, really, wish that would stop.

Okay, not sure what that last sentence is about, but the other point is the exact point I made on the podcast.

If something shows to cause cancer in lab animals at mega dosages that does not mean it will give you cancer, but it DOES show to have the potential to activate it. THAT'S IT! THAT is the point. It's potentially unhealthy.

And yes, that is the case with a LOT of things and I avoid a lot of those things as well, but there gets to a point where you have to live your life. We all have to decide what is worth it and what isn't.

In the podcast I mentioned that SR9009 has similar effects to Cardinine yet has not been shown to have any side effects, making it a better option IN MY OPINION.

If we all throw around these viewpoints, then hopefully we can all walk away with more understanding of the topic. But when some people just want to try to dominate, or put someone else down or argue for the sake of arguing or be disruptive to try to be funny or look clever, it just makes the whole experience turn to shit. And I really, really, wish that would stop.

Well said Nelson ! Over abuse can sometimes lead to other issues .

In a set of conditions not likely to be mimicked in real life. Reference the 200x dose. And mice. It's also a FACT that, to date and as per a reply earlier, we've yet to see evidence of 20mg a day causing cancer.

bro been using GW for 2 years . no cancer here bro.

think some of you full of shit, just trying to steer people away to yo own products

i bet if nelson or anyone else sell gw he would be pushing it every thread, that truth about bodybuilding industry. all about $$$. down here in texas we not about money, we about help people.

bro been using GW for 2 years . no cancer here bro.

think some of you full of shit, just trying to steer people away to yo own products

i bet if nelson or anyone else sell gw he would be pushing it every thread, that truth about bodybuilding industry. all about $$$. down here in texas we not about money, we about help people.

Well, we're back to the bullshit. (And enough with Texas being better than everywhere else and everyone in it being better than everyone else. ).

First off, I get ZERO benefit from dissuading anyone from using a product and I'm not promoting one. I'm simply providing information.

Secondly, I've had many opportunities to endorse products (and make money) that I felt weren't worthy and I passed.

And thirdly, it STILL seems like people aren't getting the cancer connection. If something is carcenogenic THAT DOES NO MEAN IT WILL GIVE YOU CANCER.

Please read that line again. I'll repeat it.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL GIVE YOU CANCER!!!

What it means is, it will CONTRIBUTE to the factors that cause cancer down the line.

There are LOTS of cancer inducing elements in every day life. As Mobster mentioned, anything blackened. Anything smoked. Radiation from the sun. Cell phones. Aspartame. Booze. They all can cause cancer depending on the amount you're exposed to.

If someone were getting a full body X-Ray, would you stand next to them? YOU WON'T GET CANCER! But, it wouldn't be advisable.

So when studies say that according to their guidelines of the research, something is carcinogenic to the point where it's considered cancerous, THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT CAUSES CANCER. It just means it can contribute to it.

And that's enough for me to avoid it. However, I do liked blackened grouper. : )

Everyone has to make their own decisions and I respect that, but please.... don't conflate scientific evidence just to justify a personal choice.

Nelson I am reading posters in this thread reference studies and medical data saying 20,000mgs of gw501516 is needed for side effects, doesn't that mean it's side effect free for regular dose?

Nelson I am reading posters in this thread reference studies and medical data saying 20,000mgs of gw501516 is needed for side effects, doesn't that mean it's side effect free for regular dose?

I guess I'm not making my point well. Let me ask you this...

...when they were doing studies on cigarettes, they exposed test animals to what is comparable to 500 cigarettes a day, and from that, they developed cancer.

So...does that mean that smoking just a pack a day has no side effects?

Well, we're back to the bullshit. (And enough with Texas being better than everywhere else and everyone in it being better than everyone else. ).

First off, I get ZERO benefit from dissuading anyone from using a product and I'm not promoting one. I'm simply providing information.

Secondly, I've had many opportunities to endorse products (and make money) that I felt weren't worthy and I passed.

And thirdly, it STILL seems like people aren't getting the cancer connection. If something is carcenogenic THAT DOES NO MEAN IT WILL GIVE YOU CANCER.

Please read that line again. I'll repeat it.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL GIVE YOU CANCER!!!

What it means is, it will CONTRIBUTE to the factors that cause cancer down the line.

There are LOTS of cancer inducing elements in every day life. As Mobster mentioned, anything blackened. Anything smoked. Radiation from the sun. Cell phones. Aspartame. Booze. They all can cause cancer depending on the amount you're exposed to.

If someone were getting a full body X-Ray, would you stand next to them? YOU WON'T GET CANCER! But, it wouldn't be advisable.

So when studies say that according to their guidelines of the research, something is carcinogenic to the point where it's considered cancerous, THAT DOES NOT MEAN IT CAUSES CANCER. It just means it can contribute to it.

And that's enough for me to avoid it. However, I do liked blackened grouper. : )

Everyone has to make their own decisions and I respect that, but please.... don't conflate scientific evidence just to justify a personal choice.

Nelson BM makes a good point. do you agree or not that many in this industry push or bash products for their own financial gain?

also can you confirm for sure you are not making anything pushing your own products? how about screen shooting your bank statements and show us how you make your money. that would alleviate the rumors that you are working for Dr. Tony and Enhanced

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'm not making my point well. Let me ask you this...

...when they were doing studies on cigarettes, they exposed test animals to what is comparable to 500 cigarettes a day, and from that, they developed cancer.

So...does that mean that smoking just a pack a day has no side effects?

I don't understand what point you are making. are you saying that cigarettes only cause cancer in large amounts?

In a set of conditions not likely to be mimicked in real life. Reference the 200x dose. And mice. It's also a FACT that, to date and as per a reply earlier, we've yet to see evidence of 20mg a day causing cancer.

Also true and worthy pf note. But keep in mind -- the amount of people using cardarine is pretty small. And I'd imagine nobody who got cancer ever told the doctor, "Oh yeah, I ran a few cycles of Cardarine back in 2017."

How many studies showing the effects over the course of years were done on humans? I'd say less than a handful.

Also true and worthy pf note. But keep in mind -- the amount of people using cardarine is pretty small. And I'd imagine nobody who got cancer ever told the doctor, "Oh yeah, I ran a few cycles of Cardarine back in 2017."

How many studies showing the effects over the course of years were done on humans? I'd say less than a handful.

of all the people I've known with cancer not a single one ever ran cardarine. just sayin

Nelson BM makes a good point. do you agree or not that many in this industry push or bash products for their own financial gain?

also can you confirm for sure you are not making anything pushing your own products? how about screen shooting your bank statements and show us how you make your money. that would alleviate the rumors that you are working for Dr. Tony and Enhanced

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand what point you are making. are you saying that cigarettes only cause cancer in large amounts?

jason that's stupid, I listen to Nelson on the podcast he don't even know what's happening half the time lol I saw him offer a to write a check to someone. He's not a bad guy just old, I got a grandpa same age I feel bad for him.

I don't get why he can't understand that 20,000mgs of GW is not a dose you can make any assumptions out of, it just doesn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

#1: I'm not denying that people push their products and bash others, I just said that I did not do that.

#2: Please show me where I promoted a product in this thread.. And please explain how telling people what a scientific study shows helps to make me money. (???)

#3: Regarding the rumors you keep mentioning, all I can say is I don't even know who the hell this Dr.Tony is. And I never heard of Enhanced or even know what it is.

#4: Regarding screen shooting my bank statements , that's none of your fucking business.

#%: If you didn't get the cigarette study analogy then any further explanation most likely won't help. So let's just leave that at that.

- - - Updated - - -

jason that's stupid, I listen to Nelson on the podcast he don't even know what's happening half the time lol I saw him offer a to write a check to someone. He's not a bad guy just old, I got a grandpa same age I feel bad for him.

I don't get why he can't understand that 20,000mgs of GW is not a dose you can make any assumptions out of, it just doesn't make sense.

And I'm sure you're not a bad guy. A little dumb, that's all. But, it's cool. Have you considered vocational training for the mentally disabled? It might help. I'm rooting for you.

Nelson you can name bodybuilders from the 1950's-60's, 70's, you worked out with them and all that and interviewed them. nobody on here have ever even heard of those guys. but you seriously don't know who Dr. Tony is? you expect us to buy that you know who joe schmo bodybuilder from the 60's is named, his city he was born, his dogs name, his favorite cycle, his favorite type of food. but you know don't dr huge?

cmon, I was born at night but not last night.

makes me think you do work for him if you are denying you know him. and how do you seriously say you never heard of enhanced? cmon man, now i know you are lying. they sponsor the Mr. Olympia champion and all the big competitions for goodness sake! but you say "i never heard of them".. yea okay. you can name like every supplement company but never heard of the one that sponsors Mr. Olympia. :confused: I have to question your knowledge of the current state of bodybuilding if you don't know them. the reason it is applicable in this thread is they sell fake sarms. like their GW is really clen and DNP rat poison. so it is very important to mention that on this thread

and please don't come back and say 'its none of my F'in business" that is rude! we don't talk to people like that outside of New York you know. I am from the midwest, we treat people respectfully.

Last edited:
Nelson you can name bodybuilders from the 1950's-60's, 70's, you worked out with them and all that and interviewed them. nobody on here have ever even heard of those guys. but you seriously don't know who Dr. Tony is? you expect us to buy that you know who joe schmo bodybuilder from the 60's is named, his city he was born, his dogs name, his favorite cycle, his favorite type of food. but you know don't dr huge?

cmon, I was born at night but not last night.

makes me think you do work for him if you are denying you know him. and how do you seriously say you never heard of enhanced? cmon man, now i know you are lying. they sponsor the Mr. Olympia champion and all the big competitions for goodness sake! but you say "i never heard of them".. yea okay. you can name like every supplement company but never heard of the one that sponsors Mr. Olympia. :confused: I have to question your knowledge of the current state of bodybuilding if you don't know them. the reason it is applicable in this thread is they sell fake sarms. like their GW is really clen and DNP rat poison. so it is very important to mention that on this thread

and please don't come back and say 'its none of my F'in business" that is rude! we don't talk to people like that outside of New York you know. I am from the midwest, we treat people respectfully.

You are so full of shit. You want rude? You don't ask personal question of people concerning their finances, especially in an accusatory way. Those of us who grew up learning manners do not do that.

As far as guys not knowing who the masters of the sport is from the past...what does that matter? A lot of guys don't know who Babe Ruth is. A lot of people don't know who Jonas Salk is. Are you defending your argument based on people's ignorance?

And for the 15th time, I do not know who this Dr.Tony guy is or what the point you're trying to make about him. Sorry. Don't believe me? Whatever.

You are so full of shit. You want rude? You don't ask personal question of people concerning their finances, especially in an accusatory way. Those of us who grew up learning manners do not do that.

As far as guys not knowing who the masters of the sport is from the past...what does that matter? A lot of guys don't know who Babe Ruth is. A lot of people don't know who Jonas Salk is. Are you defending your argument based on people's ignorance?

And for the 15th time, I do not know who this Dr.Tony guy is or what the point you're trying to make about him. Sorry. Don't believe me? Whatever.

you are getting a little too excited.

I can buy you don't know current bodybuilding. is that because you simply don't like bodybuilding of today or is it cause you just don't care anymore? just curious

I don't like baseball from the old days either, liked it more in the 90's

Well, I just looked up Tony Huge. No wonder I never heard of him. Or maybe I did and paid no attention. It turns out the guy is everything I have spent my career fighting against. So the fact that JasonPriest is claiming I am in cahoots with him is not only beyond insulting, it is a low down scumbag thing to say. So from here on in, you can take your baseless accusations and shove them right back up your ass.

But...that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom