Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and cancer risk, Nelson Montana says it caused cancer

Also true and worthy pf note. But keep in mind -- the amount of people using cardarine is pretty small. And I'd imagine nobody who got cancer ever told the doctor, "Oh yeah, I ran a few cycles of Cardarine back in 2017."

How many studies showing the effects over the course of years were done on humans? I'd say less than a handful.

I'm also interested in how often the study has been repeated - that's usual right?

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson I am reading posters in this thread reference studies and medical data saying 20,000mgs of gw501516 is needed for side effects, doesn't that mean it's side effect free for regular dose?

No. It just reduces the chance to more or less nothing. Like 0.000001%

Nelson you can name bodybuilders from the 1950's-60's, 70's, you worked out with them and all that and interviewed them. nobody on here have ever even heard of those guys. but you seriously don't know who Dr. Tony is? you expect us to buy that you know who joe schmo bodybuilder from the 60's is named, his city he was born, his dogs name, his favorite cycle, his favorite type of food. but you know don't dr huge?

cmon, I was born at night but not last night.

makes me think you do work for him if you are denying you know him. and how do you seriously say you never heard of enhanced? cmon man, now i know you are lying. they sponsor the Mr. Olympia champion and all the big competitions for goodness sake! but you say "i never heard of them".. yea okay. you can name like every supplement company but never heard of the one that sponsors Mr. Olympia. :confused: I have to question your knowledge of the current state of bodybuilding if you don't know them. the reason it is applicable in this thread is they sell fake sarms. like their GW is really clen and DNP rat poison. so it is very important to mention that on this thread

and please don't come back and say 'its none of my F'in business" that is rude! we don't talk to people like that outside of New York you know. I am from the midwest, we treat people respectfully.

You're wrong on so many points I can't be bothered to cover them all. So just a few.

1) If you'd pay a teeny weeny bit of attention you'll remember I'm, I think, 3 years younger than Nelson. Which means I know EXACTLY who he's seen, trained with and so on. Not only that but I have a collection of books and magazines on Bodybuilding going back to (ready?) 1900. Like 1000's of Bodybuilding magazines and 100's of books. Heck, I'm mentioned in some.

2) 'I'm from the Midwest... we treat people respectfully'. Yeah. That. Don't make me go screenshot some of your replies.

3) You and BM need to drop the old, oh so old, 'and he works with Dr Tony' blah blah

Well, I just looked up Tony Huge. No wonder I never heard of him. Or maybe I did and paid no attention. It turns out the guy is everything I have spent my career fighting against.

bro why you don't like tony huge ? you jealous he gets so many hot chicks and drives lambo or you don't like him for other reason?

bro I don't like him cause he sells fake sarm, but nothing personal against him. I sure he honest and nice guy living american dream

also JP never said you in cahoots with him. I said it based on rumor I hear so don't slam him bro. if you gonna slam someone you should slam coach trevor for spreading rumor

Hot Thai chicks only.

bro you and nelson need to come down to texas. drive down here and i will show you real hot texas american women. they hottest women in world by far. i not interested in thai women, you have to be real american and patriotic women to have chance with me. my ex was marine, she served and fought for america. drank beer, hunted, cooked while naked in trailer, and watched college football with me and dallas cowboys, THAT real women. you and nelson have no clue what ya'll prissies missing out on.

Last edited:
bro you and nelson need to come down to texas. drive down here and i will show you real hot texas american women. they hottest women in world by far. i not interested in thai women, you have to be real american and patriotic women to have chance with me. my ex was marine, she served and fought for america. drank beer, hunted, cooked while naked in trailer, and watched college football with me and dallas cowboys, THAT real women. you and nelson have no clue what ya'll prissies missing out on.

Not me. That's Dr Tony Huge's thing. I've competed in the US and some of the southern girls get real close n friendly.

Back
Top Bottom