Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and cancer risk, Nelson Montana says it caused cancer

Howardj

Registered
so what is the deal with cardarine GW and cancer connection. I was listening to a podcast where Nelson Montana said he would never use cardarine because a friend of his got cancer from it. I was wondering how can you prove that your friend got cancer from something specific like that isn't that impossible to actually proved. and what have we learned about the connection with cancer the past few years

From studies think rats took double the amount and many have used and haven’t gotten cancer will see what others say never personally used it

so what is the deal with cardarine GW and cancer connection. I was listening to a podcast where Nelson Montana said he would never use cardarine because a friend of his got cancer from it. I was wondering how can you prove that your friend got cancer from something specific like that isn't that impossible to actually proved. and what have we learned about the connection with cancer the past few years

1) GW501516 cardarine does NOT cause cancer, here is a good article about it explaining the situation:
https://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

2) why doesn't it cause cancer? the original study gave rats 10,000 times the dose of gw501516, which would give cancer to most users. It's like taking 200,000 mgs of gw501516 at one time, that's just insane.

3) Nelson Montana did NOT say cardarine causes cancer; on the contrary, in the last podcast I heard Nelson say he uses SR9009 stenabolic which is a distant cousin of gw501516.

Nelson said it causes cancer in a podcast, I heard him say it. check the podcast

this is a crazy guy who also said he wouldn't take the vaccine because it contained Bill Gates semen in it. he gets his information from facebook lolz

Nelson said it causes cancer in a podcast, I heard him say it. check the podcast

this is a crazy guy who also said he wouldn't take the vaccine because it contained Bill Gates semen in it. he gets his information from facebook lolz

Reference where I can listen. I listen to all the podcasts, and I heard nelson say it has side effects. I didn't hear him say cancer specifically.
Let's timestamp and discuss.

Which podcast does he say that in?

- - - Updated - - -

No he didn't. He HAS said it's 'carcinogenic'. So is the black stuff on burned toast.

- - - Updated - - -

From studies think rats took double the amount and many have used and haven’t gotten cancer will see what others say never personally used it

Nope.

200x

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-79147.html?highlight=nelson+montana+cancer

maybe you can argue he didn't directly say 'cancer' but it is clear he implies it is cancer causing where someone would read it and get scared away.

but there was a podcast he did i remember where he bashed sarms and GW saying it caused cancer. it was one from a while back, probably a year or two ago. that is fine, that is his opinion, but the OP isn't lying. at the end of the day who cares right? that is 1 person's opinion

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...er-79147.html?highlight=nelson+montana+cancer

maybe you can argue he didn't directly say 'cancer' but it is clear he implies it is cancer causing where someone would read it and get scared away.

but there was a podcast he did i remember where he bashed sarms and GW saying it caused cancer. it was one from a while back, probably a year or two ago. that is fine, that is his opinion, but the OP isn't lying. at the end of the day who cares right? that is 1 person's opinion

Everyone has an opinion. That makes some wrong and some right. I DID say he didn't say that. I'm correct. That's not just an opinion but a fact. I've debated the back and forth with Nelson. He stated quite clearly WHY the study that made the statement ran the doses at (as I also said correctly / factually) 200x the dose.

You'll know how often this comes up. You KNOW the facts.

To be clear - AT 200X THE DOSE SOME MICE SHOWED SIGNS OF CANCER. To date NOT ONE user of GW at the recommended dose has had any cancer they might have connected with their GW use. That MIGHT change at some point.

Again, as I stated earlier, the burnt stuff on food (toast, meat on a BBQ) also does. Take care not to char your meat ;)

Everyone has an opinion. That makes some wrong and some right. I DID say he didn't say that. I'm correct. That's not just an opinion but a fact. I've debated the back and forth with Nelson. He stated quite clearly WHY the study that made the statement ran the doses at (as I also said correctly / factually) 200x the dose.

You'll know how often this comes up. You KNOW the facts.

To be clear - AT 200X THE DOSE SOME MICE SHOWED SIGNS OF CANCER. To date NOT ONE user of GW at the recommended dose has had any cancer they might have connected with their GW use. That MIGHT change at some point.

Again, as I stated earlier, the burnt stuff on food (toast, meat on a BBQ) also does. Take care not to char your meat ;)

200 times the dose, that means the average 20mgs dose is given more like 4000mgs. That's a brutal dose I agree. 4000mgs of gw501516 you'd have to drink the WHOLE liquids bottle lol.

- - - Updated - - -

200 times the dose, that means the average 20mgs dose is given more like 4000mgs. That's a brutal dose I agree. 4000mgs of gw501516 you'd have to drink the WHOLE liquids bottle lol.

wait I did the math wrong, 6.6 bottles of liquid 30ml gw501516 needed to make up 4000mgs. So you would drink 6 bottles of GW lol I'm sure more sides then cancer on the ground doing 6 bottles of aspirin as comparison.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

wait I did the math wrong, 6.6 bottles of liquid 30ml gw501516 needed to make up 4000mgs. So you would drink 6 bottles of GW lol I'm sure more sides then cancer on the ground doing 6 bottles of aspirin as comparison.

Hint * 6 bottles aspirin = death

He has mentioned that scary word carcinogenic, atleast you agree with that

look up what it means "having the potential to cause cancer."

Dude, your attempts to discredit me are getting more and more pathetic. You sound desperate now. Let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hint * 6 bottles aspirin = death

On many sarms you'd be drunk as a skunk lol (them being in medical alcohol suspension)

- - - Updated - - -

He has mentioned that scary word carcinogenic, atleast you agree with that

look up what it means "having the potential to cause cancer."

Yep. But the title says 'caused cancer' vs 'MIGHT cause cancer' or 'has the potential to'.

And, as per my other reply, you've seen this BS come up repeatedly. I don't care who f**king says it. I like Nelson. I was started in this game by writers like Nelson. But I've had this out with him. You're supporting the flogging of a dead horse. Nelson did NOT say 'GW causes cancer'.

Dude, your attempts to discredit me are getting more and more pathetic. You sound desperate now. Let it go.

You do a great job discrediting yourself, don't need me to do it.

but let me ask you this, do you believe that drinking/injecting bleach can cure coronavirus? let's start there. I want to see how down the gutter your grasp of reality is when it comes to science. getting your info from facebook has some detrimental effects on the brain for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. But the title says 'caused cancer' vs 'MIGHT cause cancer' or 'has the potential to'.

And, as per my other reply, you've seen this BS come up repeatedly. I don't care who f**king says it. I like Nelson. I was started in this game by writers like Nelson. But I've had this out with him. You're supporting the flogging of a dead horse. Nelson did NOT say 'GW causes cancer'.

I wasn't the one who started the thread. I merely commented and of course Nelson had to chime in and bash me as usual. anyone who has a differing opinion gets bashed which is ridiculous. he has a right to his opinion and so do I. All he has to do was simply say "hey I was wrong a couple years ago about it but now I know the facts so I change my opinion" that would be so wonderful to hear him admit he is wrong about SOMETHING. that is what people who live within logic are capable of doing. he can't though which is disturbing, he instead follows facebook conspiracies put out by Russia

Ah I don’t have much to add here other than I’m a huge fan of
Gw and when used correctly it is a great addition to any cycle. But everything can be abused.

but let me ask you this, do you believe that drinking/injecting bleach can cure coronavirus? let's start there. I want to see how down the gutter your grasp of reality is when it comes to science. getting your info from facebook has some detrimental effects on the brain for sure

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't the one who started the thread. I merely commented and of course Nelson had to chime in and bash me as usual. anyone who has a differing opinion gets bashed which is ridiculous. he has a right to his opinion and so do I. All he has to do was simply say "hey I was wrong a couple years ago about it but now I know the facts so I change my opinion" that would be so wonderful to hear him admit he is wrong about SOMETHING. that is what people who live within logic are capable of doing. he can't though which is disturbing, he instead follows facebook conspiracies put out by Russia

I see you, in my obvious opinion, doing way more anti-Nelson bashing. That, in my opinion, is wrong. It's also no way for a VIP to act. You'll note (or can check) that I've said as much to the other VIP BM.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you are a sad, pathetic person. Are you suggesting I'm some sort of crazed right wing zealot that believes whatever Trump says? (Even though he never actually said that, but...whatever). You're so angry. It's sad.

It's obvious what this guy is doing. I also do political blogs and I have no team. I criticize and praise both liberal and conservative ideals and politicians. it's just commentary. But to a fanatic, anything that opposes their fanaticism makes you the enemy. So, I get it. Jason hates me for this. So he tries to discredit me with bodybuilding stuff. He makes wild claims based on noting but lies. And here's wrong every time. It's kinda funny.

What an asshole. Of course, that's just my opinion.

I dont know about politics and don't want to hear it on a steroid forum. I train and watch football.

My thoughts on this are like this, I listened to the whole podcast with Dylan and nelson, to the podcast with rick and nelson and I didn't hear him say causes cancer or the way he said it was very open to changing his mind. My understanding he's using stenabolic SR9009 which is a perfectly good cardarine alternative, so what's the issue Jason?

Jason man you are good people but I think just lay off Nelson here.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. Stick to THIS forums subject matter. You might fuck donkeys and I might suck off Bats but it's got NOTHING to do with PED's

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know about politics and don't want to hear it on a steroid forum. I train and watch football.

My thoughts on this are like this, I listened to the whole podcast with Dylan and nelson, to the podcast with rick and nelson and I didn't hear him say causes cancer or the way he said it was very open to changing his mind. My understanding he's using stenabolic SR9009 which is a perfectly good cardarine alternative, so what's the issue Jason?

Jason man you are good people but I think just lay off Nelson here.

Exactly so.

Back
Top Bottom