Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardarine and cancer risk, Nelson Montana says it caused cancer

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cardarine and cancer risk, Nelson Montana says it caused cancer

so what is the deal with cardarine GW and cancer connection. I was listening to a podcast where Nelson Montana said he would never use cardarine because a friend of his got cancer from it. I was wondering how can you prove that your friend got cancer from something specific like that isn't that impossible to actually proved. and what have we learned about the connection with cancer the past few years

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    From studies think rats took double the amount and many have used and havenít gotten cancer will see what others say never personally used it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I never said so much of what I supposedly said.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Howardj View Post
    so what is the deal with cardarine GW and cancer connection. I was listening to a podcast where Nelson Montana said he would never use cardarine because a friend of his got cancer from it. I was wondering how can you prove that your friend got cancer from something specific like that isn't that impossible to actually proved. and what have we learned about the connection with cancer the past few years
    1) GW501516 cardarine does NOT cause cancer, here is a good article about it explaining the situation:
    https://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

2) why doesn't it cause cancer? the original study gave rats 10,000 times the dose of gw501516, which would give cancer to most users. It's like taking 200,000 mgs of gw501516 at one time, that's just insane.

3) Nelson Montana did NOT say cardarine causes cancer; on the contrary, in the last podcast I heard Nelson say he uses SR9009 stenabolic which is a distant cousin of gw501516.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nelson said it causes cancer in a podcast, I heard him say it. check the podcast

this is a crazy guy who also said he wouldn't take the vaccine because it contained Bill Gates semen in it. he gets his information from facebook lolz
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    Nelson said it causes cancer in a podcast, I heard him say it. check the podcast

this is a crazy guy who also said he wouldn't take the vaccine because it contained Bill Gates semen in it. he gets his information from facebook lolz
    Reference where I can listen. I listen to all the podcasts, and I heard nelson say it has side effects. I didn't hear him say cancer specifically.
    Let's timestamp and discuss.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Howardj View Post
    Which podcast does he say that in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post

No he didn't. He HAS said it's 'carcinogenic'. So is the black stuff on burned toast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenW29 View Post
    From studies think rats took double the amount and many have used and havenít gotten cancer will see what others say never personally used it
    Nope.

200x

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Proper GW does not cause cancer, it is a fact, bad quality may

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...montana+cancer

maybe you can argue he didn't directly say 'cancer' but it is clear he implies it is cancer causing where someone would read it and get scared away.

but there was a podcast he did i remember where he bashed sarms and GW saying it caused cancer. it was one from a while back, probably a year or two ago. that is fine, that is his opinion, but the OP isn't lying. at the end of the day who cares right? that is 1 person's opinion
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post

No he didn't. He HAS said it's 'carcinogenic'.
    He has mentioned that scary word carcinogenic, atleast you agree with that

look up what it means "having the potential to cause cancer."
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast