Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine cycle followed by Stenabolic cycle?

Shred&Burn

Registered
So I have looked around for a while and cannot find the answer to this question:

If I use Cardarine (GW) for 8-10 weeks, as suggested to prevent receptor "tolerance", then immediately follow the end of that cycle with a cycle of Stenabolic (SR9009), will my cellular receptors still have a "tolerance" for GW and require an increased amount of SR to be and "feel" effective?

Background (if needed):
GW and SR are both PPAR agonists. The subtle difference is that GW is a delta agonist, which binds prostanglandins and Leukotrines (active in hormonal and anti-inflammatory responses) to the RXR receptor and SR is an alpha agonist which binds fatty acids directly to the RXR receptor. The RXR receptor is responsible for transcribing mRNA and creating proteins that create the sensations and results we see with each substance.

Now I am curious whether or not our systems develop a "tolerance" to all PPAR agonists or if each PPAR type (alpha vs delta) is activated and reacts differently and independently. Ive tried to find literature on this before wasting my SR after my GW cycle ends, but I cant seem to find anything so any help or experience that you guys may have had doing this would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

the best way to run both is like this

GW either 20mg once a day or 10mg split dose

SR9009 you run 5-20mg 1 hour before exercise, if you exercise 1X per day then you dose it just that one time. if you exercise 2X a day then you dose it 2X per day, etc etc. these protocols I see guru's post that say to run it 4X per day are guys who don't understand how it works

it is really as simple as that

as for building a tolerance, my answer is not really. there are people who run these year round. they are PED's to the fullest extent and are non hormonal

You should not build a tolerance but like anything I like to take a couple weeks off here and there. Typically I run Cardarine 16 weeks and then take 2 off. I am using SR now too the way that Steve described. It has really helped my workouts.

Great question.

Cardarine and SR9009 are PPAR agonists. They are NOT hormones or stimulants. Your body does not develop a tolerance to them like it does with things like caffeine, anabolic steroids etc.

Cardarine and SR9009 will be just as effective on day 1 of your cycle as it will be on day 100.

Each vial of cardarine will last 4 weeks at the recommended dosage of 20mg/day. Each vial of SR9009 will last 4 weeks at the recommended dosage of 20mg/day. I would get 2 vials of each and do 8 weeks of cardarine, followed by 8 weeks of SR9009, take a 4 week break and then repeat.

Back
Top Bottom