Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine Cycle Options

lance77tour

Registered
Finished my 1st 8wk cycle of cardarine, taking 4 wks off b4 nxt cycle; BUT now i have gained 5lbs back.
My eating is very bad, as if a switch was turned back on. wtf
Is their something that I could be taking to minimize the off cycle time?

Are their other cycling options for cardarine besides the 8wk on 4wk off?
like??
-1day on 1 day off
-2 day on 2 day off
-1wk on 1 wk off
-etc.

pure and simple the cardarine was masking your poor diet. once you stopped using it that was no longer happen. we know in studies that rodents were fed poorly and still lost fat on cardarine, but when they actually ate good too their results were so much better

you need to eat better OR exercise more to offset this issue. and if you truly want results combine both a good diet and exercise together!

Just like with any PED - you still need to run a proper diet and training routing in order to get any results, as the PED's won't do that for you. Therefore, you need to dial in your diet in order to maintain results off-cycle. What's more, if you will follow a proper diet, you will get much better results while using Cardarine. All in all - PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!

You answered your own question. You gained 5 pounds back because your eating is very bad.

It's the exact same thing when a bodybuilder gains 20-30 pounds in their post show rebound. They start binging after their show and regain all the weight they lost during their contest prep in the course of a couple weeks.

Cardarine is a very effective fat burner but you can not beat the laws of thermodynamics. If you over eat, your body will store the excess calories as body fat.

Back
Top Bottom