Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine on cycle and pct?

Harbormaster

I added cardarine at 20mg/day 3 weeks ago to give me a little extra push shedding abdominal fat. As soon as I added it there was definitely a synergy with the HGH and it is doing exactly what I had hoped. I have 4.5 weeks left on my current cycle and I am planning on running the perfect PCT protocol.

My question is: should I discontinue it before PCT and if so how long before ?

I added cardarine at 20mg/day 3 weeks ago to give me a little extra push shedding abdominal fat. As soon as I added it there was definitely a synergy with the HGH and it is doing exactly what I had hoped. I have 4.5 weeks left on my current cycle and I am planning on running the perfect PCT protocol.

My question is: should I discontinue it before PCT and if so how long before ?

No cardarine is not suppressive so you can run (and I recommend it) through your PCT.

Already got it on hand, everything I have gotten from them is top notch!

- - - Updated - - -

That stuff is awesome! I usually take my afternoon HGH about 20 mins into my workout and between that and the cardarine I have to make a conscious effort not to over train.

That is great news man! You can certainly run it straight into PCT. I typically do 16 weeks straight and take a break after that. Not 100% necessary but I like to come off everything for a bit.

That is great news man! You can certainly run it straight into PCT. I typically do 16 weeks straight and take a break after that. Not 100% necessary but I like to come off everything for a bit.

This is my first time taking it and its definitely the first time I have been able to drop to probably 7-8% BF with just some minor calorie replacement and no calorie restriction. HGH always does a pretty good job with that too by this point for me but between the 2 of them, I am very pleased with the results. There are no noticeable sides as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom