Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine - does method of action require exercise

Beeflos

Registered
Hey all - quick question - I'm wondering if Cardarine 'only' works by increasing endurance and then facilitating oxidation, or will fat oxidation still be accelerated even without exercise? Please don't interpret this as a question of whether I can be lazy, haha. not the problem. Simply wondering how it works so I can be as informed as possible. Thanks all!

From what I've read of the studies on it, you don't need exercise for it to work, but it obviously works much better if you do exercise, and frankly I think it's a waste to do it if you don't eat clean and exercise while on it.

The drug, if I remember correctly, was developed to combat muscle wasting diseases, so I'm guessing those conditions it was developed for are for people that were in no condition to exercise.

From what I've read of the studies on it, you don't need exercise for it to work, but it obviously works much better if you do exercise, and frankly I think it's a waste to do it if you don't eat clean and exercise while on it.

The drug, if I remember correctly, was developed to combat muscle wasting diseases, so I'm guessing those conditions it was developed for are for people that were in no condition to exercise.

This is 100% correct. You do not to exercise for cardarine to work but obviously it will be much more effective in conjunction with exercise and a well laid out diet plan.

You do not necessarily have to exercise but then you would miss out on how awesome it is to be running and have it seem much easier than before!

But that does not mean that you will sit your ass around and will get lean. Things do not work that way.

Back
Top Bottom