Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine, how to take?

haisensei

Proficient Brother
I just bought some from Sarms4sale and tried first dose. Doesn't give directions in how to take, just a small dropper type syringe. Took 10mg (0.5cc) and dropped it on my tongue and swallowed. Burned like a mother on tongue and going down, like a strong solvent. Feel fine otherwise. Am normally a bit anxious about all new mediations/supplements, so may just be overreacting, but not a pleasant first experience.

Any guidance for how to take? Just drop on tongue and power through? Mix in a drink?

Thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

And how long before a workout should one take this? I've read it works first dose but after taking how long before you hit the gym? Thanks again.

Partial update: Ashley with Sarms.forsale said they dissolve it in everclear. I don't drink much, makes sense.

And if that's her real photo, she's very pretty. Lol

don't drop it on the tongue. squirt back of mouth and swallow. the idea isn't to taste it at all, just get it down the hatch

you are going to want to do 20mg a day, some guys do half that but 20 is the sweet spot. doesn't really matter when you take it, the half life is 24 hours but if you want a little bump or psychological edge take it 2-3 hours before a workout i suppose

I just bought some from Sarms4sale and tried first dose. Doesn't give directions in how to take, just a small dropper type syringe. Took 10mg (0.5cc) and dropped it on my tongue and swallowed. Burned like a mother on tongue and going down, like a strong solvent. Feel fine otherwise. Am normally a bit anxious about all new mediations/supplements, so may just be overreacting, but not a pleasant first experience.

Any guidance for how to take? Just drop on tongue and power through? Mix in a drink?

You should mix it with juice or 100ml of protein shake, here you go
https://www.evolutionary.org/how-to-use-sarms/

- - - Updated - - -

And how long before a workout should one take this? I've read it works first dose but after taking how long before you hit the gym? Thanks again.

Take 1 hour before training, then 30min before training (split dose)

Just take a full 1ml (20mg) per day at any time during the day. GW has a 24 hour half-life so it doesn't matter if you take it around training time or not. Just shoot in back of the mouth and chase with any liquid.

Thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

Liquid sarms taste real bad yes thats why i prefer capsules . if is liquid take the drops hunder the tongue to absorve quicker . And use it fasted to work better .

Thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

I found that diet sprite is a great way to maks the taste of all these research chems.

I use empty gel caps and fill them when using alcohol or everclear based compounds. have used a lot of oral winstrol and dbal that was dissolved in everclear and the gel caps work wonders. Just dont fill gel caps ahead of time and take with you the everclear will melt the Gel caps after some time

Back
Top Bottom