Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and Liver Issues

Yup, I just saw it, Rad140 Testolone. Im checking on Esarms, but they only offer stacks and only liquid form.

The stacks are some good stuff. I have a log on here with the Cardazol and M1MK.

If you buy the liquids you get the cardazol or M1Mk essentially for free. Also Dylan has a 20% off coupon. I have always used Sarms1 but just bought a ton of Esarms.

Liquids are fine uless you 100% do not want it in liquid form I get that. Stay away from ProvenPeptides, Pure Rawz, RUI, etc as ive tried a bunch of other places when Sarms1 switched to capsules and they were all junk.

The stacks are some good stuff. I have a log on here with the Cardazol and M1MK.

If you buy the liquids you get the cardazol or M1Mk essentially for free. Also Dylan has a 20% off coupon. I have always used Sarms1 but just bought a ton of Esarms.

Liquids are fine uless you 100% do not want it in liquid form I get that. Stay away from ProvenPeptides, Pure Rawz, RUI, etc as ive tried a bunch of other places when Sarms1 switched to capsules and they were all junk.
So after Sarms1 switched to capsules they are not anymore recommended? I dont understand.

So after Sarms1 switched to capsules they are not anymore recommended? I dont understand.

No they are still recommended. Liquids and Capsules are both good to go if they are legit sources.

The issues were liquid sarms getting shipping can break, etc so they decided to go capsules. Sarms1 is still legit though I have a huge stash of their stuff.

Domestic in the US you cant sell sarms in capsule form. Esarms is in the US so they have to sell liquids.

Again either form is fine as long as the source is legit and Sarms1 and Esarms both are.

Definitely need to find the source of the problem.

The thing is I dont know what might be the cause. I stopped everything that Im taking. I was taking all EA products Slin Pills whits is natural supplement, Arachidonic Acid, also natural supplement and that Cardarine. I stopped all of them. and will see in two weeks if the enzymes are low .

The thing is I dont know what might be the cause. I stopped everything that Im taking. I was taking all EA products Slin Pills whits is natural supplement, Arachidonic Acid, also natural supplement and that Cardarine. I stopped all of them. and will see in two weeks if the enzymes are low .
That bloodwork will tell you

Hi guys.
New bloodwork came out ! The cardarine was fine, the issue was that I had a flu virus that affected my liver and spleen! Im fine now and Im recovering from the damage that the virus caused. The spleen more than the liver. But the thing is that the EA Cardarine seems to be fine.

I am giving Cardarine another shot, starting off with 0.5 ml in the morning before my workout and 0.5 ml in the evening, just want to know if this is a safe dosage?.

I am giving Cardarine another shot, starting off with 0.5 ml in the morning before my workout and 0.5 ml in the evening, just want to know if this is a safe dosage?.

I mean safety shouldnt be an issue. Is it 20mg/ML so 10ML twice a day?

If so thats fine. 20MG is the sweet spot much more than that isnt worth taking.

I am kind of a dummy when it comes to these readings, my dropper reads in ML so I am not quite sure if ML is the same as MG?, I am just not quite sure what 0.5 ml is in MG or if it is the same, 0.5 in my dropper fills it to half, I am assuming it's safe.

I am kind of a dummy when it comes to these readings, my dropper reads in ML so I am not quite sure if ML is the same as MG?, I am just not quite sure what 0.5 ml is in MG or if it is the same, 0.5 in my dropper fills it to half, I am assuming it's safe.

SO there should be a label on the bottle saying something like 20mg/ml 30ML.

1ML would equal 20MG. See below:

SEcBf1J.jpg

Hi guys.
New bloodwork came out ! The cardarine was fine, the issue was that I had a flu virus that affected my liver and spleen! Im fine now and Im recovering from the damage that the virus caused. The spleen more than the liver. But the thing is that the EA Cardarine seems to be fine.

Good to hear.

you should have paid attention in high school chemistry.. lol just messing with you

you aren't a dummy at all.. AWM explained it perfectly above, if you have any more questions just ask.

basically if something is 20mg/ml.. that means for every 1ML you are getting 20mgs.. every 1/2ML you are getting 10mgs and so on.

Ml is volume. Mg is amount of compound. There will be a certain amount of mg per ml of solution

How long should I cycle Cardarine, I have heard that you should not take it more than 60-90 days, if I take it everyday for 60 days do I need to cycle 60 days off?.

How long should I cycle Cardarine, I have heard that you should not take it more than 60-90 days, if I take it everyday for 60 days do I need to cycle 60 days off?.

I take it 5 months straight 1 month off then 5 months straight again.

90 days is fine take a good 4-6 weeks off if you want them can start again.

Back
Top Bottom