Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardarine and Liver Issues

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YaniCaster View Post
    My LH and FSH are 2 times higher than the reference cose I was on a PCT for 5 weeks. Its still strange to me that that Cardarine was a prohormone. I have expirience with oral gear and even from 50 mg of DBOL a day I get no more than 90 or 100 of liver toxicity. And now I have 300. Strange as I said.
    Yea no idea man but ive run a stack of Cardarine, SR9009, Osta, LGD, S4, RAD140, and Proviron all at once and never has it impacted my liver enzymes.

I do take N2Guard with any injectable or oral cycle so even though Sarms are not liver toxic I still take it to be safe.

I agree though i usually see prohormones swapped in for LGD, RAD, S4, and Osta not Cardarine or SR9009 but this is why I only stick with Sarms1 and now Esarms.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    cardarine causes NOTHING like that whatsoever, i mean NOTHING... it IMPROVES cholesterol and blood pressure.. with those liver values, thats CLEAR signs of toxicity... get rid of that shit asap

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    cardarine causes NOTHING like that whatsoever, i mean NOTHING... it IMPROVES cholesterol and blood pressure.. with those liver values, thats CLEAR signs of toxicity... get rid of that shit asap
    Yup I dont use it anymore. But I have the RAD140 and the Ligandrol and want to use them when I get better liver results. But I dont know... It all might be a coincidence of a virus or something. Its not a hepatitis, cose my results came negative.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yup I dont use it anymore. But I have the RAD140 and the Ligandrol and want to use them when I get better liver results. But I dont know... It all might be a coincidence of a virus or something. Its not a hepatitis, cose my results came negative.
    Its really up to you but rolling the dice to be honest. Also you wouldnt want to stack them and take 2 prohormones (potentially) at the same time as that would be extremely impactful to your liver.

The glory of Sarms are that they are not liver toxic, minimally suppressive, and do not aromatize. You are losing the benefits by using prohormones id rather see you run an actual Sarms stack or in reality just run real gear like test.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Its really up to you but rolling the dice to be honest. Also you wouldnt want to stack them and take 2 prohormones (potentially) at the same time as that would be extremely impactful to your liver.

The glory of Sarms are that they are not liver toxic, minimally suppressive, and do not aromatize. You are losing the benefits by using prohormones id rather see you run an actual Sarms stack or in reality just run real gear like test.
    Ok, and is there some other place that I can buy legit SARMs that isnt SARMS1, esarms for example doesn´t sell RAD140

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok, and is there some other place that I can buy legit SARMs that isnt SARMS1, esarms for example doesn´t sell RAD140
    Sure they do its Testolone (RAD).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Sure they do its Testolone (RAD).
    Yup, I just saw it, Rad140 Testolone. Im checking on Esarms, but they only offer stacks and only liquid form.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Got it from Enhanced Athlete official web. But maybe it was some virus or ilness and it was the coincidence. Not sure at all. Im stopping it and Ill make some blood work after 3 weeks
    Another reason for not using them.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just wow, didn't know even EA is selling fake bullsh*t crap. But yeah, if that was your experience with cardarine alone definitely stay away from anything else they are selling.
    Like said sarms are not toxic to your liver and should not cause suppression to that degree you described.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Just wow, didn't know even EA is selling fake bullsh*t crap. But yeah, if that was your experience with cardarine alone definitely stay away from anything else they are selling.
    Like said sarms are not toxic to your liver and should not cause suppression to that degree you described.
    Yup, Im not using anymore. I will try with another brand here in Spain. I cant trust nothing anymore. Sarms1 seems nice but the prices are skyhigh comparing with all other brands .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast