Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cardarine and Liver Issues

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by YaniCaster View Post
    Yup, I just saw it, Rad140 Testolone. Im checking on Esarms, but they only offer stacks and only liquid form.
    The stacks are some good stuff. I have a log on here with the Cardazol and M1MK.

If you buy the liquids you get the cardazol or M1Mk essentially for free. Also Dylan has a 20% off coupon. I have always used Sarms1 but just bought a ton of Esarms.

Liquids are fine uless you 100% do not want it in liquid form I get that. Stay away from ProvenPeptides, Pure Rawz, RUI, etc as ive tried a bunch of other places when Sarms1 switched to capsules and they were all junk.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yup, Im not using anymore. I will try with another brand here in Spain. I cant trust nothing anymore. Sarms1 seems nice but the prices are skyhigh comparing with all other brands .
    Check your pm man.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    The stacks are some good stuff. I have a log on here with the Cardazol and M1MK.

If you buy the liquids you get the cardazol or M1Mk essentially for free. Also Dylan has a 20% off coupon. I have always used Sarms1 but just bought a ton of Esarms.

Liquids are fine uless you 100% do not want it in liquid form I get that. Stay away from ProvenPeptides, Pure Rawz, RUI, etc as ive tried a bunch of other places when Sarms1 switched to capsules and they were all junk.
    So after Sarms1 switched to capsules they are not anymore recommended? I dont understand.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So after Sarms1 switched to capsules they are not anymore recommended? I dont understand.
    No they are still recommended. Liquids and Capsules are both good to go if they are legit sources.

The issues were liquid sarms getting shipping can break, etc so they decided to go capsules. Sarms1 is still legit though I have a huge stash of their stuff.

Domestic in the US you cant sell sarms in capsule form. Esarms is in the US so they have to sell liquids.

Again either form is fine as long as the source is legit and Sarms1 and Esarms both are.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Definitely need to find the source of the problem.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Definitely need to find the source of the problem.
    The thing is I dont know what might be the cause. I stopped everything that Im taking. I was taking all EA products Slin Pills whits is natural supplement, Arachidonic Acid, also natural supplement and that Cardarine. I stopped all of them. and will see in two weeks if the enzymes are low .

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The thing is I dont know what might be the cause. I stopped everything that Im taking. I was taking all EA products Slin Pills whits is natural supplement, Arachidonic Acid, also natural supplement and that Cardarine. I stopped all of them. and will see in two weeks if the enzymes are low .
    That bloodwork will tell you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hi guys.
    New bloodwork came out ! The cardarine was fine, the issue was that I had a flu virus that affected my liver and spleen! Im fine now and Im recovering from the damage that the virus caused. The spleen more than the liver. But the thing is that the EA Cardarine seems to be fine.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am giving Cardarine another shot, starting off with 0.5 ml in the morning before my workout and 0.5 ml in the evening, just want to know if this is a safe dosage?.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parisball View Post
    I am giving Cardarine another shot, starting off with 0.5 ml in the morning before my workout and 0.5 ml in the evening, just want to know if this is a safe dosage?.
    I mean safety shouldnt be an issue. Is it 20mg/ML so 10ML twice a day?

If so thats fine. 20MG is the sweet spot much more than that isnt worth taking.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast