Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and Ostarine Cycle Questions

Ballfeezy

Registered
I've been waiting for some non-related legal issues to end before I started this stack and now that they are over I had a couple questions:

I want to start dosing as soon as tomorrow, but I have a 2-week long trip to Europe planned in 5 weeks, which I highly doubt I'll have consistent access to a gym, let alone any issues I could have transporting these internationally. Should I wait till after my trip to start taking them, or start now, attempt to take them with me and continue dosing even if I can't workout properly during those 2 weeks?

I read somewhere that Ishould take tribulus as a pct but ive seen another product mentioned frequently on here. Will that work?

I would start your cycle now and pack the cardarine and ostarine with you on your trip. Obviously they will work a lot better when you are exercising but you will still get results if you simply follow a proper diet while using them.

They are legal to travel with. Just put them in your checked bag.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. All you need as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster. Tribulus is better then nothing but the best natural testosterone boosters contain multiple different herbal extracts.

I personally would use the product HCGenerate from n2bm.com for your mini PCT. You will get a lot more out of it then just using a stand alone tribulus product.

I agree with @muskate - just start now, and then just take them with you. Unless you are going to some nasty place like N.Korea there should be no problems with that.

You will still benefit from them even if you won't train. Cardarine is an excellent anti-catabolic, so you won't lose muslce mass. Meanwhile, in studies with the elderly, Ostarine promoted increases in muscle mass even among those who did not diet or train, so you will be fine.

if customs opens your bag prepare to have to answer some questions. I wouldn't take them.

yes they are legal but still why deal with the headache?

just run them now and then take hcgenerate with you for pct. done deal

also why use PED's if you plan on taking 2 weeks off of the gym anyway? there are gyms in hotels all around the world, you can still lift

I personally wont travel with them but that's just me I like in and out of airports/customs when traveling for work as quickly and easily as possible.

Typically when I run SARMs I start to feel/see the effects at the end of the 1st month. The Cardarine you will notice in the first week or so as you will have increased stamina/energy. Its like rocket fuel for me.

I would wait personally. If you run it 4-5 weeks and stop for 2 weeks I think you will still see results but I like to maintain a straight cycle without a break to track results.

What are you doing right now? Cutting or bulking? I would say if you are looking to lean out start a keto diet now with some additional cardio and HIIT weight training (think hypertrophy training) and get that going so if you slack on your 2 week trip the damage wont be too bad then start the sarms.

Just my opinion good luck man! SARMS from SARMS1 seriously work.

Back
Top Bottom