Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine test

I didn’t by any means mean that in a rude way. I just thought that’s what half lives are my bad. Also, thank you for correcting my incorrect information.

I have to be brutally honest........if you are going to be tested then don't cheat! I have seen it over and over again where guys think they got it nailed down and then they test positive. Is it worth the risk? Just work harder and train harder.

Did you end up using Cardarine before your test? How long after your last dose were you tested?
Any results? I'm in a similar situation right now. Been off 2 months and compete this weekend. I'm very nervous

Any help??

Thank you for the quick answer, but do you mean that if i take it today and i’ll do a usada doping test in 24h will be not detectable ? Are you sure ? And , can you explain me another thing , it can help me to build my endurance / straight performance , if i do for example a 4 weeks cycle finish in may and i’ll Start the competition after about 20 days , i’ll loose the benefits? It a kind of thing that can help me to build or just to do better while i’m Taking it ?
Sorry for my bad English

Back
Top Bottom