Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine test

speedygm

Registered
Hello , i’ve A couple of question about cardarine , how much take it longs for a good cycle or even decent cycle ? 4 weeks ? Do it needs a pct and does it have side effects ? And last but very important, someone has a really idea for how long is detectable by doping test ? Thank you so much

6-12 weeks is a good cycle, but technically it doesn’t need to be cycled by it is recommended. No PCT is needed as it’s non hormonal. Lastly is has a 24 hour half life I believe either that or 12 hours. So you can calculate how long it will take to get out of your system by that. Hope I helped! Have a good week.

Thank you for the quick answer, but do you mean that if i take it today and i’ll do a usada doping test in 24h will be not detectable ? Are you sure ? And , can you explain me another thing , it can help me to build my endurance / straight performance , if i do for example a 4 weeks cycle finish in may and i’ll Start the competition after about 20 days , i’ll loose the benefits? It a kind of thing that can help me to build or just to do better while i’m Taking it ?
Sorry for my bad English

It will still be detectable after 24 hours. A half life means every time he half life is reached 50% of the drug leaves your system. Example: I took 20mg of cardarine so in 24 hours I will have 10mg in my system 24 hours later I will have 5mg in my system. As for the effects of cardarine being long term, I do not believe they are.

I’m amateur so I kind do what I like out of the races but you’ll never know , a kind of “safety” plan can be stop about 2 weeks before the competition? And do you know the brand Olympus labs ? Is it a good cardarine ?
Do you have any suggestions about brand ?

I got my cardarine form Enhanced Athlete. Also, it all depends on your dosage the more you take the longer it takes to leave the system. Just do you know not all race competitions drug test make sure yours does before worrying to much. If it does it’s better safe than sorry so I wouldn’t risk it if they do. A good first cycle is WEEK 1: 10mg WEEK 2-4: 20mg Week 5: 10mg

you will not a pct with cardarine... its non suppressive.. you need to run it 12 weeks to really get the most out of it... there are NO KNOWN detection times.. i have seen people test positive several months after discontinuing use... half life does not determine detection time on it... i do know the olympus brand has been complained about over and over again to me personally... run it 20 mg per day, 12 weeks...

Dylan , i’ve Seen and followed a lot of posts and suggestion from you ,you really looks to me like one that know what to do now is to late , the pick of the season i’ll Start soon , but for the second part or the next one,do you have the opportunity to make me a kind of good “complete” cycle to Maxime my performance , you or someone that you can suggest me , i’m Already at a good level , but I want to arrive to the top !! But to do some kind of integrations you have to know how do it , to do it in the right way !!

Dylan , i’ve Seen and followed a lot of posts and suggestion from you ,you really looks to me like one that know what to do now is to late , the pick of the season i’ll Start soon , but for the second part or the next one,do you have the opportunity to make me a kind of good “complete” cycle to Maxime my performance , you or someone that you can suggest me , i’m Already at a good level , but I want to arrive to the top !! But to do some kind of integrations you have to know how do it , to do it in the right way !!

please be more specific on your exact goal

Starting in July to finish about September with 40days stopping , and start the races , will be a crazy bet with the usada doping test or can be enough ?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m any case really thank you so much for your help and your suggestions!! THANK YOU 😊

there are no known detection times on sarms so i dont know brother... thats up to you.... im happy to help, you are welcome

What do you mean half life doesn’t determine detection? That’s what a half life is how long it take for 50% to leave ur system lmao.

What do you mean half life doesn’t determine detection? That’s what a half life is how long it take for 50% to leave ur system lmao.

really so explain to me why deca can be detected for up to 18 months after you discontinue use and the half life is only 6-14 days depending on the study or test cyp at 12 days and its detectable 3 months? so explain that please

- - - Updated - - -

OP I ASSURE YOU as i have been doing this with sarms before most people even knew what they were, THERE ARE NO KNOWN nor confirmed detection times... i more than guarantee it so please do not do something stupid or listen to nonsense and risk something blindly... i wish there was a better answer but there is not

Half lives and detection times are very different things man. Small amounts of the drug metabolite will be present in the body LONG after the half life is over and that will still make a drug test test positive.

Detection time of SARMS is roughly 1 month.

And a half life still doesn't determine detection. Google failed steroid tests. Look at the steroid they got caught for and the half lives. Some fails were YEARS after the (apparently) cycle.

you can take all the sarm's you want and i hate to be a smartass, but if you aren't training your ass off you aren't going to do well at endurance sports .

that is the lesson i would always learn in the middle of my races when i would ALWAYS wish i would have trained harder leading up to it.

Back
Top Bottom