Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardarine vs. stenabolic

bilkerson

Registered
Hello, My question is a simple one, lets say my goals were simply cutting down would I be better off using cardarine or stenabolic sr9009? or would stacking them both together yield me more superior results or will they offset each other by saturating receptors? I am 14% body fat and want to run 8 weeks.

Hello, My question is a simple one, lets say my goals were simply cutting down would I be better off using cardarine or stenabolic sr9009? or would stacking them both together yield me more superior results or will they offset each other by saturating receptors? I am 14% body fat and want to run 8 weeks.

Better off with a combination of both sr and gw for a strong one two punch

The half-life of SR9009 is only roughly 4 to 5 hours. The half-life is extremely short, and you will have to dose multiple times per day

stacking them is certainly the best option but i always go with cardarine if i have to choose... you can stack them for 16 weeks since they are both non suppressive... you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

Stacking is best. If you have to choose go with cardarine. Make sure you get quality sarms from sarms.forsale

Cardarine is what you want if you are going to chose between the 2. Just dose 20mg per day and you are good to go. With SR, I use it more as something before cardio or training almost as a pre workout.

I'm currently on a cycle of stacking both, 3 weeks in and seeing better results than just a traditional Cardarine cycle. If money isnt the hold up stack both, if it is. Just run Cardarine.

Back
Top Bottom