Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine worth it here?

Ssshortstop

Im going full ripped for the summer.

At least I plan too.

Is cardarine really worth taking to rip up on anavar/primo cycle, I was thinking I could run it after the cycle. I mean it seems like overkill to run it during the cycle.

But ive never ran Cardarine. Im on Mk677 right now. Natural sarms, and i did use Sarms4Sale a couple months ago. Both equally good.
that liquid shit tastes horrible...i like that. Also im sober and it was like doing a shot before bed everynight with no guilt. Not sure what
was even in that but its my fantasy so shut up.

Anyways, Test prop 1-16 weeks 350, this is my cycle...
primo e 1-16 weeks 600
Anavar 1-6 weeks 60mg
Proviron 7-16 weeks 50mg

So, cardarine or no? I mean thats alot of shit above. Im also like i said runnin mk677 the rest of the year.

I literally never run a cycle without cardarine. I just did the exact stack last year of test, primo, anavar and gw. Gw and mk677 are non hormonal and just very light so you are all good to go

At least I plan too.

Is cardarine really worth taking to rip up on anavar/primo cycle, I was thinking I could run it after the cycle. I mean it seems like overkill to run it during the cycle.

But ive never ran Cardarine. Im on Mk677 right now. Natural sarms, and i did use Sarms4Sale a couple months ago. Both equally good.
that liquid shit tastes horrible...i like that. Also im sober and it was like doing a shot before bed everynight with no guilt. Not sure what

primo e 1-16 weeks 600
Anavar 1-6 weeks 60mg
Proviron 7-16 weeks 50mg

So, cardarine or no? I mean thats alot of shit above. Im also like i said runnin mk677 the rest of the year.

I would add cardarine GW 20mgs/day the whole cycle, especially you have primobolan and anavar in there you're trying to cut.

At least I plan too.

primo e 1-16 weeks 600
Anavar 1-6 weeks 60mg
Proviron 7-16 weeks 50mg

Medical alcohol

Definitely would use gw. I like it as an addition to all of my cycles kind of like proviron a must have

Yes, for me, cardarine is always worth it and fits extremely well into any cycle. I find that it only improves every cycle that you are on. There really is not any bad scenario to use it

Like Dylan, I run Cardarine with every cycle. 20mg per day is perfect. I recommend going back to sarms.forsale again because if you get fake Cardarine, you risk having clen in there. Obviously you don't want that in your cycle.

Back
Top Bottom