Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CBD

powerup

Buff Brother
Anyone use CBD? I dont see the point is there a bigger snake oil than weed that dont get you high? I mean c'mon. What benefits has anyone really gotten from it?

I’m pretty sure pure CBD oil does not contain any THC, so it does not get you high.

There are may CBD shops open and continue to open now that the laws where recently changed. I have never tried it but sounds like there is a ton of uses for it.

do you actually know what its used for and what kind of benefits it has? ITS NOT MEANT TO GET YOU HIGH... it doesnt affect the same receptors as thc... maybe you should actually know wtf your talking about before calling something snake oil... it has nothing to do with getting high... people that are suffering with pain and illnesses use it for MANY different types of ailments and its a huge help..

if you are going to call something snake oil, you better have damn well used it and be able to confirm it... i HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT when people do that with no clue about anything about something... SMFH

Last edited:
This dude right here REALLY BRO WTF... So you know anything at all about Marijuana and its healing and medicinal properties?? THC is what gets you high af... CBC CONTAINS ZERO THC! Therefore itll never ever get you high, NOT ONE BIT... I suggest getting your head out of your ass and hitting a simple google search... People like you,Corporate Pharma and the Government are the reason CBD N THC is hard and in some states IMPOSSIBLE to legalize

do you actually know what its used for and what kind of benefits it has? ITS NOT MEANT TO GET YOU HIGH... it doesnt affect the same receptors as thc... maybe you should actually know wtf your talking about before calling something snake oil... it has nothing to do with getting high... people that are suffering with pain and illnesses use it for MANY different types of ailments and its a huge help..

if you are going to call something snake oil, you better have damn well used it and be able to confirm it... i HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT when people do that with no clue about anything about something... SMFH
Bro YOU NAILED IT. I HATE FUCKERS LIKE THIS TOO[emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359]

ok you guys didnt get my sarcasm... what i meant to imply is if you take cbd since we know it dont get you high, thus you wouldn't feel much different, wouldnt this be something that is easily faked or under dosed, etc... how would one know if they get real stuff? and how can one prove they benefited from it?

ok you guys didnt get my sarcasm... what i meant to imply is if you take cbd since we know it dont get you high, thus you wouldn't feel much different, wouldnt this be something that is easily faked or under dosed, etc... how would one know if they get real stuff? and how can one prove they benefited from it?

Ask my mom for example that suffers from horrible arthritis whom this helps tremendously. Look at even kids with cancer and other issues. Doctors that actually recommend it to patients. For you to call it snake oil is pure stupidity.

Ask my mom for example that suffers from horrible arthritis whom this helps tremendously. Look at even kids with cancer and other issues. Doctors that actually recommend it to patients. For you to call it snake oil is pure stupidity.

*easily sold as snake oil... as in easily faked is what i mean

I’m from Canada and I tried legit from the pharmacy CBD oil , first bottle was a mid strength oil , second was highest available. I got the script for a problem with staying asleep and getting good rest . I can tell you that it did 0 for me , but I’ve talked to people who swear by it and it has helped them tremendously. Good luck and doesn’t hurt to try

Anyone use CBD? I dont see the point is there a bigger snake oil than weed that dont get you high? I mean c'mon. What benefits has anyone really gotten from it?

Me - nothing. But I've never used it. I've seen LOADS say it helps with their anxiety but that's not really an issue for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever man...

One MASSIVE issue is like with like. There are lower grade 20% active ingredient products being compared to 40%.

It is a miracle. For Epileptics it’s like god came down and cured them. For you and me? Not so much. It doesn’t help my ptsd, it doesn’t help my pain for any of my number of injuries (I have nerve damage and arthritis) it doesn’t help my addictions. Marijuana as a whole plant is amazing but you can’t take out the main ingredient just because it makes you feel good lol our government is so dumb

It is a miracle. For Epileptics it’s like god came down and cured them. For you and me? Not so much. It doesn’t help my ptsd, it doesn’t help my pain for any of my number of injuries (I have nerve damage and arthritis) it doesn’t help my addictions. Marijuana as a whole plant is amazing but you can’t take out the main ingredient just because it makes you feel good lol our government is so dumb

i haven't tried it yet myself but for those of you who say it did not help did you guys get it from a legit clinic or from OTC supp shop?

i know a chick i hang with at the gym who is a nurse at a CBD clinic and she said it is completely different from what you would buy on amazon. no different then buying pharma grade tesosterone vs. cheap underdosed toilet gear from some random dude online

Back
Top Bottom