Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

CBD

Anyone use CBD? I dont see the point is there a bigger snake oil than weed that dont get you high? I mean c'mon. What benefits has anyone really gotten from it?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldn't mind trying it AS LONG AS it was legit stuff. the crap you see selling on amazon or at your local grocery store i'm sorry to say is woefully dosed.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím pretty sure pure CBD oil does not contain any THC, so it does not get you high.

There are may CBD shops open and continue to open now that the laws where recently changed. I have never tried it but sounds like there is a ton of uses for it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    do you actually know what its used for and what kind of benefits it has? ITS NOT MEANT TO GET YOU HIGH... it doesnt affect the same receptors as thc... maybe you should actually know wtf your talking about before calling something snake oil... it has nothing to do with getting high... people that are suffering with pain and illnesses use it for MANY different types of ailments and its a huge help..

if you are going to call something snake oil, you better have damn well used it and be able to confirm it... i HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT when people do that with no clue about anything about something... SMFH
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 09-10-2019 at 04:12 PM.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This dude right here REALLY BRO WTF... So you know anything at all about Marijuana and its healing and medicinal properties?? THC is what gets you high af... CBC CONTAINS ZERO THC! Therefore itll never ever get you high, NOT ONE BIT... I suggest getting your head out of your ass and hitting a simple google search... People like you,Corporate Pharma and the Government are the reason CBD N THC is hard and in some states IMPOSSIBLE to legalize

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    do you actually know what its used for and what kind of benefits it has? ITS NOT MEANT TO GET YOU HIGH... it doesnt affect the same receptors as thc... maybe you should actually know wtf your talking about before calling something snake oil... it has nothing to do with getting high... people that are suffering with pain and illnesses use it for MANY different types of ailments and its a huge help..

if you are going to call something snake oil, you better have damn well used it and be able to confirm it... i HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT when people do that with no clue about anything about something... SMFH
    Bro YOU NAILED IT. I HATE FUCKERS LIKE THIS TOO

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyNutzzz View Post
    Bro YOU NAILED IT. I HATE FUCKERS LIKE THIS TOO
    Smfh shit like that pisses me off to no end

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post

ok you guys didnt get my sarcasm... what i meant to imply is if you take cbd since we know it dont get you high, thus you wouldn't feel much different, wouldnt this be something that is easily faked or under dosed, etc... how would one know if they get real stuff? and how can one prove they benefited from it?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by powerup View Post
    ok you guys didnt get my sarcasm... what i meant to imply is if you take cbd since we know it dont get you high, thus you wouldn't feel much different, wouldnt this be something that is easily faked or under dosed, etc... how would one know if they get real stuff? and how can one prove they benefited from it?
    Ask my mom for example that suffers from horrible arthritis whom this helps tremendously. Look at even kids with cancer and other issues. Doctors that actually recommend it to patients. For you to call it snake oil is pure stupidity.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If your going to talk shit about something you better have some real facts and experiences to back it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast