Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cdv and TRT

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Posting for a friend. He got a CDV and court date later this year. Attorney said he has to take some anger classes or what not that does drug test. He wants to know if they will test for gear. If they do, what do they test for? Test levels, or actual compounds? Because he's on self prescribed TRT so he's not legal.

Posting for a friend. He got a CDV and court date later this year. Attorney said he has to take some anger classes or what not that does drug test. He wants to know if they will test for gear. If they do, what do they test for? Test levels, or actual compounds? Because he's on self prescribed TRT so he's not legal.

They could test for testosterone levels if he has anger issues but I doubt it. did he ask his attorney what the test will be? best way

I had a friend on anger therapy and they just tested him for like coke heroin etc

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

bro yo sound like a poosy posting this. it really you that in trouble. man up and admit it

i admit my crimes straight up on here. i got into 3 fights and also ex got me for child support a couple times.. i serve my time like a man, yo should too
Lol bro you saying I'm not kewl enough to have friends!?

If he is on actual sec trt and he is within normal range and not and absurd amount of test to hike his levels up then there will be nothing raising a red flag.

If he is on actual sec trt and he is within normal range and not and absurd amount of test to hike his levels up then there will be nothing raising a red flag.
So they're testing for levels not the active drug or compounds?

domestic violence? choose better friends is my advice

i have zero respect for any man who lays a hand on a women, don't care the circumstance. that is a POS.

i had to lose friendships throughout my life over things like that, it reflects badly on you to keep those people in your life.

Back
Top Bottom