Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cell death from aas

This idea was worrying me for some time now. It is well known that during a steroid cycle your leydig cells become desensitized and eventually slowly die off - because of the lack of LH stimulation. Thankfully this can be avoided with hcg.

But what about gonadotropic cells in your pituitary gland? Even if you use HCG, for the duration of the steroid cycle they will remain completely unactivated, because of the lack of GnRH release from the hypothalamus. It is possible that after some time those cells might simply start dying off - permanently hurting your natural LH/FSH production.

What does science say about this issue? Do gonadotropic cells react the same way as leydig cells do to lack of stimulation? (Desensitization, cell death)

Show me the proof. If it was true no one would ever recover and I say that as someone who has NEVER used HCG.

I mean thats why I dont use HCG.... Stuff is trash!!!

This idea was worrying me for some time now. It is well known that during a steroid cycle your leydig cells become desensitized and eventually slowly die off - because of the lack of LH stimulation. Thankfully this can be avoided with hcg.

But what about gonadotropic cells in your pituitary gland? Even if you use HCG, for the duration of the steroid cycle they will remain completely unactivated, because of the lack of GnRH release from the hypothalamus. It is possible that after some time those cells might simply start dying off - permanently hurting your natural LH/FSH production.

What does science say about this issue? Do gonadotropic cells react the same way as leydig cells do to lack of stimulation? (Desensitization, cell death)

buddy that just isn't true. when you use hcg is MIMICS LH, however your pituitary glands still go dormant. all you have to do is run blood work and you will see that in black and white when your LH and FSH tank. all hcg does is keep your leydig cells active, but it does nothing for your pituitary glands

i like that you are getting creative and experimenting with research, but NOBODY has the magic formula to prevent your pituitary glands from shutting down on steroids. our bodies are too smart so you won't outsmart it. the best solution is run steroids SMART.

"Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) stimulates the synthesis and release of gonadotropins, which induce estrogen production and subsequent ovulation. Therefore, long-term GnRH exposure to regulate ovarian hyperstimulation is recognized as the gold standard for most in vitro fertilization (IVF) strategies. However, one of the most disappointing aspects of current IVF technology is relatively low rate (between 35 and 50%) of positive pregnancy outcomes, and the major reason for this high cancellation rate has not yet been revealed. Previous studies have demonstrated that resident stem cell deficiency limits the cyclic regenerative capacity of the endometrium and subsequently increases pregnancy failure rates. Therefore, we hypothesized that long-term GnRH exposure directly damages endometrial stem cells and consequently negatively affects pregnancy outcomes in GnRH-based IVF. In addition to their well-known roles in regulating the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis, GnRH and its receptors also localize in the extra-hypothalamic endometrium, suggesting a possible non-canonical role in endometrial stem cells. Consistent with our hypothesis, we show for the first time that GnRH suppresses the multiple beneficial functions of endometrial stem cells via the PI3K/Akt signaling pathway in vitro and in vivo."

I found some other sources talking about their use in bodybuilding but they are not nearly as well researched as its use for invitro fertilization. However, if they are seeing that GnRH does suppress cell function through a variety of pathways I think that it would be REASONABLE to assume there may be a similar action in the case you are talking about. As others have said already, being smart about it may be your best bet. Being on large amount of HCG for long periods of time will doubtlessly cause some health issue.

Back
Top Bottom