Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chael Sonnen Steroid Cycle - fails drug test for UFC 175

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Chael Sonnen is one of the most popular UFC fighters of today. He just failed another drug test before UFC 175. Here is our take on the Chael Sonnen steroid cycle....

http://www.evolutionary.org/chael-sonnen-steroid-cycle/

Chael-Sonnen-steroids.jpg

One would think Chael would be smarter by now and plan ahead for drug tests after failing them in the past. And wasn't he guilty of money laundering? got 2 years probation or something like that as a real estate agent.

This was on espn yesterday ppl saying hes cheatin come on.u been on trt they take it away start taking clomid and adex which think adec bad choice but bein on this would b no advantage imo...prob doesn't feel the greatest on clomid esp after stopping trt..

One would think Chael would be smarter by now and plan ahead for drug tests after failing them in the past. And wasn't he guilty of money laundering? got 2 years probation or something like that as a real estate agent.

This was a random test and he was trying to pct from trt or do a clomid kickstart. But you are right, he should have known they are gonna piss him every chance they get.

i was gonna say didnt him and frank mir get TRT passes anyway, except in vegas?

Trt exemptions were banned by nevada state commission in feb. followed by a general ban on trt exemptions by the ufc a couple days later.
the fight between hendo and shogun was the last one with a trt exemption.

i have absolutely no issue whatsoever with any athlete using steroids but i do have an issue with the fact that you are dumb enough to continually get in trouble for the same thing over and over... you either figure out how to beat the system or you stop... you would think, that after several times of being in trouble that he would have figured some things out... its a shame because noone gets fights hyped like sonnen does but i can't imagine him having too many more fights after this happening again...

i have absolutely no issue whatsoever with any athlete using steroids but i do have an issue with the fact that you are dumb enough to continually get in trouble for the same thing over and over... you either figure out how to beat the system or you stop... you would think, that after several times of being in trouble that he would have figured some things out... its a shame because noone gets fights hyped like sonnen does but i can't imagine him having too many more fights after this happening again...

I agree bro.. Just dumb. Have a little more sense.

So is TRT something that is permitted if you have a script or some sort of documentation?

Sad that I was bigger than he was before I ever touched a SARM or steroid, lol...

I would hope so. He was using PEDs for other reasons. It's actually more beneficial to them to be a small as possible for weight class reasons. Obviously strength, endurance, and recovery were their primary focus.

I read on sherdog he was scamming people of out money via some plumbing company.

Back
Top Bottom