Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHANGE MY MIND - You do NOT have to run longer esters longer than shorter esters

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

CHANGE MY MIND - You do NOT have to run longer esters longer than shorter esters

Hear me out...

Most of us know how half lives work I hope...

Let's use Deca and NPP for example...

With long ester compounds like Deca, the peak will last much longer. Let's say someone decides to only run 10 weeks of Deca and another person runs 10 weeks of NPP. No matter how you look at it, they are both getting 10 weeks of active Nandrolone whether the peak begins early in the cycle, late, or after the compound is stopped.

Lets say NPP peaks at week 3 and takes 3 weeks to clear your system, and Deca peaks at week 6 and takes 6 weeks to leave your system. The person running NPP stops at week 10 and still has another 3 weeks or so of gains before the NPP has depleted. They had peak levels from week 3 to about week 13 (10 weeks total). Now the person running Deca stops at week 10 and still has about 6 weeks of gains before the hormone depletes. So they had peak levels from about week 6 to 16 (10 weeks total). See what I'm getting at? No matter how you look at it, they are both getting 10 weeks of active Nandrolone.

With this logic, technically you could run Deca or EQ for 6 weeks and still get results. They would just occur later or after the compounds are dropped.

CHANGE MY MIND!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I already did (on FB) lol Or more accurately I already replied

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nothing you are saying here is untrue

the main advantage of running short esters though is flexibility. if you are competing you def want to use shorter esters in case something needs to be changed and plus you want things out of your system faster like test or tren before competition day

for the avg gym rat there isn't much advantage in using short esters with the exception it will be out of your body quicker so you can start recovering quicker. ideally using short esters cuts recovery time in half. a good thing considering most guys are blowing up their HPTA's these days
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You'r e not wrong, but for the wrong reasons. LOL. Long acting esters don't "kick in" later. They simply release slower. But once you're into the second week, it doesn't matter sicne you'll have a steady influx. Personally, I never saw the advantage of short esters. If you want a big hit , fast, up front, use orals for the first week.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    You'r e not wrong, but for the wrong reasons. LOL. Long acting esters don't "kick in" later. They simply release slower. But once you're into the second week, it doesn't matter sicne you'll have a steady influx. Personally, I never saw the advantage of short esters. If you want a big hit , fast, up front, use orals for the first week.
    Lol ok you got me on the terminology. I do understand esters and half-lifes and how it all works. I just need to work on my terminology I suppose. I'm really just arguing the theory that you need to run longer esters for a longer period because they take longer to "kick in". Like when people say you can run NPP for 8 weeks but you can't run Deca for 8 weeks because it's not long enough for it to work. That's what I'm arguing here.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Didn't change my mind.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I only use long esters but strictly due to pinning less frequently and nothing to do with how long a cycle is or how long to peak in the blood.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Id rather have to pin less and worry about less so in my case longer esters makes more sense

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The problem is that even though long esters may stay in your system for weeks after stopping, they are losing potency week after week. Once you go from peak to less, you might as well be off because your gains are stopped completely once the dose falls off.

So no yoir thought process spunds good, but doesmt work. You still need to run long esters a lot longer than short, if you want to maximize gains anyways, which is exsactly the point

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    Lol ok you got me on the terminology. I do understand esters and half-lifes and how it all works. I just need to work on my terminology I suppose. I'm really just arguing the theory that you need to run longer esters for a longer period because they take longer to "kick in". Like when people say you can run NPP for 8 weeks but you can't run Deca for 8 weeks because it's not long enough for it to work. That's what I'm arguing here.
    Well, that's the misunderstanding. One can say that long esters take longer to"kick in" because they're released over a week or two as opposed to a day or two. So what does it matter after a week or two? I will reiterate, the notion that a drug takes weeks to take affect is absurd. Drugs don't sit around waiting for the next dosage before they start working. But it might take 8 weeks to see results. Personally, I always noticed a difference within a week to 10 days into a cycle. And I never went over 600 mgs of anything TOTAL a week. And I never did a cycle longer than 6 weeks.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast