Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing calories on cycle

DaleEvans

Registered
Say for such if I do cardio and burn 1000 cals could I eat 100 and the rest as a my cutting calories? I seen a video where lee priest said he never changed up cals for cutting just tons of cardio I wonder if it works, works for him but he's a genetic freak.

You need a caloric deficit to cut fat. Increasing cardio is definitely one way to increase that deficit.

Say for such if I do cardio and burn 1000 cals could I eat 100 and the rest as a my cutting calories? I seen a video where lee priest said he never changed up cals for cutting just tons of cardio I wonder if it works, works for him but he's a genetic freak.

Did you mean 100? Cos if so yes - it's 900 less.

That's a poor strategy. In general you'll have a tough time working hard enough to put yourself into a defecit to burn fat unless you restruct calories to some degree.

don't listen to lee priest or any other pro bodybuilder on nutrition. that would be like listening to Tom Brady on how to throw a football. no you can't do what they did and end up a pro too.. yes it is genetic

counting calories is for weight watchers fat women who don't know the difference between a donut and a head of lettuce. the big mistake people make it 'burning 1000 calories' in the gym and then going to eat crap food. completely counter productive. your body is super insulin resistant after a workout and what you put into your body is multiplied at this time.

don't listen to lee priest or any other pro bodybuilder on nutrition. that would be like listening to Tom Brady on how to throw a football. no you can't do what they did and end up a pro too.. yes it is genetic

counting calories is for weight watchers fat women who don't know the difference between a donut and a head of lettuce. the big mistake people make it 'burning 1000 calories' in the gym and then going to eat crap food. completely counter productive. your body is super insulin resistant after a workout and what you put into your body is multiplied at this time.
exactly... all calories are not the same... 200 calories of chicken is NOT the same as 200 calories of a snickers bar

Back
Top Bottom