Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing my anabolics midway thru my "blast" to find what works for me

DrBeefcake777

We are all different, and Im on a diuretic so I decided to abandon my Test, Tren (Ace then Enan for 8 total weeks) and added EQ in about 4 weeks in. I usually rock TRT as I need it somewhat (testi cancer at 17) so before I try to have a baby and also try HGH I wanted to find what combos worked for me. Test, Tren, EQ, low dose winstrol on training days preworkout was great, but O felt the Trens toxicity and I didnt feel great for lack of a a better term. I had some EQ and got some Deca so dropped the Tren and Im running 600mg a week of each. Test Cyp 600mg, Deca 600mg, and Eq 600mg to give a rarely posted cycle a try. I never got Deca dick when younger and my joints already feel better a few weeks in. If I get any Deca Dick I will bump the test to 750 and/or drop the Deca to 450mg/week.

BTW before all this went from TRT to 50mg Test for a few months to get myself started ramping up. Never taken nearly 2 grams of gear a week before,.... close maybe 1 other time

IDK if its the tren leaving my system still but my work has been crazy so diet and training have been off and today I threw around dumbbells around 100lbs and presed them for high reodWas gonna start this little double anabolic with 25mg dbol too but it was a no show, so when I get it I will add it when I plateau or maybe save it. This is the most or closest to the mostt gear Ive ever ran. Im at 1800mg a week atm, and have no probs dropping it, but aalready feel better with the Tren leaving my systema and joint feel great. Reaady to maybe get on Armbet app and armwrestle some boys if I feel confortable with Covid about

Id always done cycles trhat people pre-laid out or were what you were "supposed to do."

Ill go 20-24 weeks total and change it up one more time after the 10 weeks Deca is over, and I will likely keep the EQ the full way. SO weeks 3-4 thru 24. Im going by how I feel. Ill raise my test and lower my deca if necessary.

Might end with Test Prop or Sust, EQ, and masteron or primo... idk yet. Its my time to see what I like and how I feel and I have the stoick to go for a while unless I want to change it up.

Then its HCG/HMG/CLomid and beating off ina cup and seeing if a testiculkar cancer survivor can have a babay like they said Id ber able too.... That was before the gear though.

Im looking to fiind what to use with 2-4iu (start at 2 and go up accordingly) HGH and this method has shown me already even thogh my receptors should be saturated by somke people logic, that swapping it up does indeed help. Was on 500mg Test for a couple months before this. My diet and training have sucked and Im strong as an Ox and feeel great so far. Thats all changing. Im noit gonna get Deca fat

I can grow or maintain off 175ish-200mg Test so if I feel like it, on a whim Ill just HRT it.

Fave "moderate" cycles" for first time HGH use? suggestions welcome. Im thinking super low dose tren, Test, and EQ or NPP..... maybe NPP

Im 5'10" was 245 before diuretic and dont know BF% exact so Id hate to guess but Im not fat.

Im just swapping as I please and letting things clear my system and I feel great. Its nice and Im still getting stronger so Im glad I did this self experiment tbh

i'm confused as to specifically what you want to know

changing things mid cycle, that is why competitors use short estrers to stay flexible. if something isn't working they change it

hgh i always recommend 2iu's a day quality product. anything more is sides

How do you expect to see “how you feel” on certain compounds when you keep changing things every few weeks. You’re overcomplicating things way too much. Just pick a goal/cycle accordingly and stick to it. You sound like a toddler in a sweet shop.

Back
Top Bottom